Npmartian

Every Republic ship I can think of

BTL-B Y-Wing

Just a Y-Wing with the engine covers and a 360-degree turret gunner. New paintjob and sculpt? I'd be in.

V-19 Torrent

V-19_Torrent_TCW.jpg.cfac18338d466cd7c0c5ba644627f77c.jpg

Interceptor-type fighter, used throughout the Clone Wars. Fast and maneuverable, with folding wings similar to the B-Wing's.

ARC-170

Since we already have a template for this, I don't expect much to change.

Z-95 Headhunter

Same as above.

V-Wing

1933341229_download(1).jpeg.1be34ca77cd2ae6cd34778191dfcb3a3.jpeg

Another interceptor, with folding wings. Flown near the end of the Clone Wars, if I remember correctly, and later used by the Empire before the TIE/ln went into production.

ETA-2 Actis Jedi Interceptor

Shieldless interceptor craft used near the end of the Clone Wars. This should probably feel like the TAP and TIE/In.

Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter

I expect this to have all sorts of different Jedi pilots, and probably to be at a middle ground in terms of price.

LAAT Gunship

This could be the faction's Large base ship, with a 180 degree arc and plenty of crew slots. Kind of like a Republic party bus maybe?

Edited by Npmartian

2 minutes ago, OmegaLolrus said:

Could get the cruiser from the beginning of Phantom Menace for a Huge Base ship.

What about the spice freighter Anakin "borrows" from the Clone Wars movie?

That could certainly be another option for a Unique-only ship like Sabine's TIE. What was its name?

4 minutes ago, OmegaLolrus said:

Could get the cruiser from the beginning of Phantom Menace for a Huge Base ship.

What about the spice freighter Anakin "borrows" from the Clone Wars movie?

You mean the Twilight? Yeah I can see that as a possible ship. There is also the Nu class shuttle for a large or medium ship.

3 minutes ago, NoZone said:

N-1 Starfighters

Jedi shuttles (The big red half circle with the rotating wings)

The small Jedi Starfighter that Yoda flies

These are all good ideas. As far as I remember, Yoda flies an ETA-2.

Would love to see the N-1. I'd love to get Rhys Dallows as a pilot for it... and some way to fly him alongside Nym.

Perhaps: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Mantis and http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zoomer

...okay, I just really loved Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter.

Edited by OmegaLolrus

1 minute ago, Npmartian said:

I think his was customized and is a little smaller. I may be mistaken. 

3 minutes ago, NoZone said:

I think his was customized and is a little smaller. I may be mistaken. 

That sounds possible, but I doubt it's distinct enough to get anything other that perhaps a changed stat line.

1 minute ago, Praetorate of the Empire said:

Nu-class attack shuttle

T-6 Shuttle (Jedi shuttle)

I think that's all I've got that hasn't been mentioned.

The Nu-Class could be a slightly down-gunned, cheaper LAAT. The Jedi Shuttle... Not many ideas for this, but it looks nice!

1 minute ago, kris40k said:

latest?cb=20150510154833

A Clone Wars era Z-95 totally needs a new sculpt, just like the BTL-B Y-Wing

Fair point, since that looks really cool. Somebody's going to buy a Republic Z-95, make it look beat up, and use it for Rebel lists.

8 minutes ago, Npmartian said:

Fair point, since that looks really cool. Somebody's going to buy a Republic Z-95, make it look beat up, and use it for Rebel lists.

Oh, I totally will. I was eyeballing Mel's versions for awhile, but since we are going to be getting official ones, I may have to wait and see what FFG comes out with.

1 hour ago, Npmartian said:

**** straight!  Not buying into 2nd edition generally, but absolutely getting 4 of those new Y-Wing sculps, already.  Also, as I had never liked the Z-95 we got (looks WAY too much like an X-Wing)… if they do this sculpt, no question I'm replacing the models with it.

2 hours ago, Npmartian said:

BTL-B Y-Wing

Just a Y-Wing with the engine covers and a 360-degree turret gunner. New paintjob and sculpt? I'd be in.

V-19 Torrent

Interceptor-type fighter, used throughout the Clone Wars. Fast and maneuverable, with folding wings similar to the B-Wing's.

ARC-170

Since we already have a template for this, I don't expect much to change.

Z-95 Headhunter

Same as above.

V-Wing

Another interceptor, with folding wings. Flown near the end of the Clone Wars, if I remember correctly, and later used by the Empire before the TIE/ln went into production.

ETA-2 Actis Jedi Interceptor

Shieldless interceptor craft used near the end of the Clone Wars. This should probably feel like the TAP and TIE/In.

Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter

I expect this to have all sorts of different Jedi pilots, and probably to be at a middle ground in terms of price.

LAAT Gunship

This could be the faction's Large base ship, with a 180 degree arc and plenty of crew slots. Kind of like a Republic party bus maybe?

What about the CIS ships? (someone make a thread)

3 hours ago, Npmartian said:

V-Wing

1933341229_download(1).jpeg.1be34ca77cd2ae6cd34778191dfcb3a3.jpeg

A Tie fighter with an Astro droid upgrade and shields.

LAAT Gunship

I think the LAAT/i would more likely be on a small to medium base rather than a large. But I easily see it getting the Crew + Gunner duo, and possibly two crew due to its role as a transport plus some stuff to really beef it up as a craft that can make use of its load out.

Aside from the LAAT/i there are 3 shuttles used in the Clone Wars by the Republic, Theta, Nu, and Eta. They mostly all fill the same design space though aside from the Eta which could be a large base platform for Jedi pilots.

He flies an ETA-2 in Battlefront 2 in Clone Wars he flies a smaller but similar craft during his arc in season 6.

Related image

3 hours ago, OmegaLolrus said:

Would love to see the N-1. I'd love to get Rhys Dallows as a pilot for it... and some way to fly him alongside Nym.

Perhaps: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Mantis and http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zoomer

...okay, I just really loved Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter.

And Adi Galia as a pilot for the Delta-7. It would be neat if they could make some variant of the abilities used in that game to add Republic only force powers, though likely nerfing them a bit since some were rather OP.