DScipio

SSD Poll Threat. Happy or not.

2 minutes ago, Megatronrex said:

I find it amusing that we finally have something new to talk about and instead there are grammar conversations going on in two threads.

A different kind of godwins law xD

Edit:

Is this post already enough to fullfill godwins law?

Edited by Captain_Nemo

As an Imperial player, I'm really happy to see the SSD finally coming to the game.  And I'm really happy that they've made sure that it can be played in a standard game, so it isn't relegated to bookshelf status for those of us without the time or resources to regularly play at above-average point values.

As a fan of the broader game, I'm concerned that we didn't see any other new ships for Rebels and I hope we see further expansion with "normal" ships before too long.

8 hours ago, Palanthas said:

That’s not what you said though.  You listed epic play and it’s going to be cheaper then you think.

But I didn’t list epic play. I said, “but it’s Epic,” which it is. It is epic in size, scope and price. 

8 hours ago, Palanthas said:

That’s not what you said though.  You listed epic play and it’s going to be cheaper then you think.

But I didn’t list epic play. I said, “but it’s Epic,” which it is. It is epic in size, scope and price. 

Epic internet derp 

Edited by Ewok on Stilts

2 minutes ago, Mikael Hasselstein said:

Stop saying things like that. Every time you do, they delay things for another week.

Didn't we track it for wave 5 at one point? Pretty sure you were big on the data then

3 minutes ago, Truthiness said:

What? I'm literally only saying what was in the announcement. Based on the SMW code, it's already been delayed plenty anyway :D

Would you say a week per page of its thread? 

Since Q1 means up to and could be after March it's almost 2 weeks per page

Edited by Lyraeus

5 minutes ago, Mikael Hasselstein said:

Stop saying things like that. Every time you do, they delay things for another week.

Commander Hasselstein, I must urge you not to share classified Star Dreadnought production protocols with Rebel sympathizers.  Such an action could delay work by years.

1 minute ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Commander Hasselstein, I must urge you not to share classified Star Dreadnought production protocols with Rebel sympathizers.  Such an action could delay work by years.

If only you knew the treasure trove of details that I have on my datapad...

...and I'm a Moff, dammit. Not some lowly 'Commander'.

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein
standing on protocol

4 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

The ISB knows many things, Commander.  Such as what to keep hidden.

And how to find what is hidden.

On topic, I'm actually pretty happy. I have a few doubts, but I'll try to muster up the mental strength to buy it.

Edited by Npmartian

1 hour ago, Mikael Hasselstein said:

If only you knew the treasure trove of details that I have on my datapad...

...and I'm a Moff, dammit. Not some lowly 'Commander'.

Sounds like the ISB needs to have a word with you. Accessing unauthorized materials is a capital offense.

Edited by Truthiness

8 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

How you do it now with 7th fleet and Mon Cala? Two more of each eligible ship? Just two more of chosen models? which two?

Ovi, I treat the 7th Fleet and Exodus cards like any other upgrade.  Just to clarify what I meant with my post, I won't fly a ship without a name.  I stoped buying one ship for each title card when the Hammerheads were released as FFG only included a single title for a pair of ships.  I decided instead to create my own ship name tokens and to pull the names I use (outside of the ones provided by FFG) from Canon and Legends sources.  So, some of my named ships have title upgrades and some don't.  

Regarding the 7th Fleet and Exodus Fleet cards, I have 14 ships (7 ISD, 4 VSD, 3 GSD) that I can equip with the 7th Fleet upgrade, and 11 ships (3 MC80, 3 MC80-Liberty, 2 MC75, 3 MC30c) I can equip with Exodus, though those numbers will change as I continue to add more ships.