hendersondayton

Two Players - Two Sets?

No.

"Providing you with two training decks: Miss “Onyx” Censorius and Radiant Argus the Supreme, as well as two unique Archon Decks and a collection of keys, tokens, chain trackers, and status cards, this set provides you with everything that you and your chosen opponent need to start playing!"

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/keyforge/products/keyforge-call-archons/

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, jjcole said:

No.

"Providing you with two training decks: Miss “Onyx” Censorius and Radiant Argus the Supreme, as well as two unique Archon Decks and a collection of keys, tokens, chain trackers, and status cards, this set provides you with everything that you and your chosen opponent need to start playing!"

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/keyforge/products/keyforge-call-archons/

Thanks! With the media blitz I struggled to follow along. Are each Core set Unique to each other? So if I buy two coresets I would have 4 unique decks?

Edited by hendersondayton

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, hendersondayton said:

Thanks! With the media blitz I struggled to follow along. Are each Core set Unique to each other? So if I buy two coresets I would have 4 unique decks?

Yup, it has 2 predefined "starter" decks for learning how to play, but also 2 of the unique decks just like you would buy in the separate $10 pack.

Edited by jjcole

On 8/2/2018 at 7:47 AM, hendersondayton said:

You could do that... but it's cheaper to buy one core set, then two additional unique decks ($60 instead of $80). Unless you want extra tokens.