Dobbs Mottley

Couple of questions about the Mining Guild TIE

31 minutes ago, Volkomor said:

Sabine? Hardly so. I think only Ezra handled one in Rebels. The named ones will be those dudes that fought Ezra.

I meant the Sabine's TIE Fighter expansion, which only had named pilots. I was wondering if the MG TIE expansion would be the same, although I would tend to agree with @HealOverTime.

I’m interested in seeing the movement dial. The RPG write-up (in the book with Kanan on the cover) says that the cutouts on the panels reduced power, and as such, speed. Will that be reflected in XWM?

4 minutes ago, Ravenhull said:

I’m interested in seeing the movement dial. The RPG write-up (in the book with Kanan on the cover) says that the cutouts on the panels reduced power, and as such, speed. Will that be reflected in XWM?

Hopefully so. I'd rather they be cheaper and weaker than the same.

They have a probably single use, "avoid/ignore asteroid ability", so perhaps that will mean dial gets worse and price stays the same.

13 minutes ago, Ravenhull said:

Maybe swapping the 3 turns for 1 straights and banks - but then they're stepping AAAALLLL over the Scyk.

1 hour ago, thespaceinvader said:

Maybe swapping the 3 turns for 1 straights and banks - but then they're stepping AAAALLLL over the Scyk.

I always felt the Scyk needed to take a weapon upgrade, (except light sunny and mindlink inaldra). 

Now we have no light Scyk, the Mg Tie could be just what we need. I feel it will have a similar dial to an old Scyk, no target lock and maybe red evade. Could we see if it had three evade?

Edited by Scum4Life
Spelling

1 minute ago, Scum4Life said:

I always felt the Scyk needed to take a weapon upgrade, (except light sunny and mindlink inaldra). 

Now we have no light Scyk, the Mg Tie could be just what we need. I feel it will have a similar dial to an old Scyk, no target lock and maybe red evade. Could we see if it had three evade?

I am REALLY going to miss Linked Battery on Sunny.  It was by far and away the coolest thing you can do with her.

1 hour ago, Scum4Life said:

It's got 3 evade. https://imgur.com/gallery/rNq3RWv

I agree that the MG TIE probably will be filling the light scyk role. It's also doesn't care about asteroids when moving so seeing how that works out in strategies will be interesting.

Edited by Ixidor