Sign in to follow this  
TragicTheBlathering

[TABLETOP SIMULATOR MOD] - Lord of the Rings - The Card Game (Tragic Edition)

My new mod for TTS is out... This is Lord of The Rings LCG... Some of you may remember I released the very 1st virtual deckstop version of LoTR on LackeyCCG (well before OCTGN!) 

Now there are a billion cards for this.. so I am just releasing it in stages. This is ONLY the Mirkwood Cycle at the moment. Though I'll add more cycles as I go. The modis designed for 2 Handed Solo and 2 PLayer... it will eventually have support for Solo play (as in one handed) and 3 and 4 player. 

The mod also contains a deck builder that can import data from RingsDB.com and ZorBec's LoTR Deck Builder.

It is heavily scripted so make sure you read the mod description or watch the youtube instructions. 

My Steam nick is Tragic (icon is a little purple one eyed monster)... why not friend me and we can play sometime!

I'm doing a Progression Play Through on uTube using the mod if you want to see it in action.

Edited by TragicTheBlathering

UPDATED

My LoTR-LCG mod has been updated to include all of DWARROWDELF Quests and Card Pool. This includes the two HOBBIT SAGA boxes. The Deck editor has been fixed for both RingsDB and Zorbecs Deck Builder.

There is a heap of other updates and fixes as well, form the time of that original video. If anyone needs a new instruction video, just let me know!

This mod is heavily scripted and uses HOTKEYS to automate much of the process of playing the card game. Please watch the video and read the instructions on the MOD page.

The Mod also contains a bunch of pre-made decks I have used to beat the included quests for you to try without the need to deck building. At the moment I have only put in 2 handed Decks.. but will add Solo decks in the future.

Next Update will be for the SHADOW CYCLE and should also include 3 Handed Mode.

Edited by TragicTheBlathering

Good stuff, I'll give that one a go this weekend... there are far too many confusing options for playing on TTS (I bought the Scythe DLC, have no idea how to play that one). As for released cards - I only play with cards I own anyway, so just the core and Mirkwood cycle is enough for me right now...

Tho' the sooner single-handed solo is implemented, the better.