Crawfskeezen

Armada Is Dead!

7 minutes ago, Crawfskeezen said:

Well! It's official. GenCon has come and gone with no real sign of any care for Armada. Obviously all of our previous misgivings have been confirmed. **** you FFG! If anyone is interested in making a new thread where we can complain even more then count me in!

Oh I miss those people... So much fun

12 minutes ago, Crawfskeezen said:

Yea man. I was honestly shocked to see your name. You were a staple for some time! I hope all is well!

Me a staple? Really? I thought I just caused fights and fires... Could of sworn someone told me that. 

I look forward to seeing what happens. 

BTW, flattered you would consider me a staple. Even if I am the type that you step on and curse about 

Edited by Lyraeus

2 minutes ago, MandalorianMoose said:

Clon and Lyreas in a thread?

What year is it?!??? 

Ow... I felt that from Wave 1! 

I guess the Empire just draws people together 

Edit: it seems my habit of commenting on everything is still alive and well

Edited by Lyraeus

3 minutes ago, LTD said:

We miss you, you jackass.

Still don't see why. I mean unless you want me to burn your threads and spout DtO propaganda everywhere ? oh and have wildly inflammatory opinions... 

I did miss you all though. Interesting people one and all. Even the AiD trolls. 

39 minutes ago, Lyraeus said:

I still don't think I am that good around here. Maybe someone can explain it to me because I am lost as to why many of you are happy I am back. 

I didn't try to express myself about your presence at all. I was pointing one of the top 10 moments of one of the top 10 duels. 

4 minutes ago, MandalorianMoose said:

The IFF crew for one, and another guy went full Nelson 

This makes me sad...

The IFF crew part... I don't really care about the Full Nelson guy, although he was probably hilarious

Edited by clontroper5

2 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

This makes me sad...

The IFF crew part... I don't really care about the Full Nelson guy, although he was probably hilarious

If you're trying to rule the galaxy you better care about all the people. Even if it is just about the way they die. That makes a good ruler.

3 hours ago, Crawfskeezen said:

Well! It's official. GenCon has come and gone with no real sign of any care for Armada. Obviously all of our previous misgivings have been confirmed. **** you FFG! If anyone is interested in making a new thread where we can complain even more then count me in!

We laugh, but there are some out there who are honking to the fact that this is a one-off expensive appeasement item while FFG's real love and attention is being heaped on X-Wing and Legion.