Sign in to follow this  
Shadow345

SSD only needs to be 191 pts

4 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Corellian Conflict Campaign. Two battles before the AOO you don't repair your other ships. One battle before the AOO just flight out of the play area. Then buy a second SSD.

3 players. There could be 6 SSDs!

8 hours ago, Sharego said:

and who cares ozzel? On the pictures of the shipcards, don't appear speed  3 and 4 and maybe 2 too, speed one ship I think

Ozzel is the cheapest commander, that's why.

8 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

The ISD-II is 120 points with 11 hull. At 22 hull, I sure hope the SSD costs a lot more than 191 points to keep things balanced.

Isd 1 is 110 points with 11 hull + 12 shields. SSD should end up costing somewhere between 180-240 depending on many factors, but until we get a total shield count or upgrades we can only ballpark it. And we are likely to know the actual points costs before we get all the stats that lead into those costs.

18 hours ago, Valca said:

Ozzel is the cheapest commander, that's why.

Yeah I know but I think Vader, Motti (if affect to this ship) or Jerry can be worst, Ozzel don't work with this much no? And if some bring 2 ssd, can concentrate fire in one the other cannot do much(IMHO) of course it is tough but I don't think it will be very competitive. I hope they cost 180,190 but I don't know, and maybe will be good cost more to 400 games, and for CC or other type of games can use two of them

17 minutes ago, Sharego said:

Yeah I know but I think Vader, Motti (if affect to this ship) or Jerry can be worst, Ozzel don't work with this much no? And if some bring 2 ssd, can concentrate fire in one the other cannot do much(IMHO) of course it is tough but I don't think it will be very competitive. I hope they cost 180,190 but I don't know, and maybe will be good cost more to 400 games, and for CC or other type of games can use two of them

It is not about admiral synergy but about keeping double ssd out of competitive play in general. that is all.

55 minutes ago, Angroth said:

It is not about admiral synergy but about keeping double ssd out of competitive play in general. that is all.

But why? I mean, we don't know much about them, maybe I'm wrong but (IMHO) I don't see supercompetive I think 3 ISD are more dangerous I.E

yes, right now everything is just speculation. without knowing the full stats and the implementation of the ssd it is too early to be afraid of a double ssd list. or about the ssd being unbalanced in general. this is just the reputation and implication of the capability a super star destroyer brings along fluff wise.

Edited by Angroth