eMeM

CLONE WARS CONFIRMED

2 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

The addition of this time frame give us so many great possibilities in regards to pilots, upgrade cards and ships. The idea that you can introduce Christopher Lee’s character Dooku, and Frank Oz’s Yoda is very intruding.

then of course this

Galatic Republic - Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, Yoda, Mace “Freaking” Windu and other Jedi really. 

CIS - Jango Fett, Count Dooku, General Grievious, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul 

if they release Anakin and Obi-Wan as pilots that will be the only two ships I ever play... unless Jango Fett with Boba crew happens... FFG make that happen, like really!!

Hee hee...Lil Boba 

What would he really do though, heal stress?

22 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

The addition of this time frame give us so many great possibilities in regards to pilots, upgrade cards and ships. The idea that you can introduce Christopher Lee’s character Dooku, and Frank Oz’s Yoda is very intruding.

then of course this

Galatic Republic - Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, Yoda, Mace “Freaking” Windu and other Jedi really. 

if they release Anakin and Obi-Wan as pilots that will be the only two ships I ever play... unless Jango Fett with Boba crew happens... FFG make that happen, like really!!

Gunner: Child Boba - "I got em, DAhD!" 

26 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

then of course this

And I think this is where those who have a distaste for the prequels really get a little uneasy. The ships are largely fine, but now we open the door for jar jar and lil Annie crew/pilots... 

6 minutes ago, Kdubb said:

And I think this is where those who have a distaste for the prequels really get a little uneasy. The ships are largely fine, but now we open the door for jar jar and lil Annie crew/pilots... 

If we see a Republic N1 we likely will get lil Annie. I don't mind that too much, and while not a fan of Jar Jar you have to admit that it might be some catharsis for those who hate him to get a chance to blow him up regularly in games. 

8 minutes ago, Velvetelvis said:

So....let's say I've never seen clone wars before.

Which faction is the 'bad guys' and does Assaj  have an actual ship that was on screen? It is it just the concept art shadowcaster?

The CIS are the bad guys. And yes, she does. 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ginivex-class_starfighter

Actually made it into the CGI cartoon as well. 

32 minutes ago, Velvetelvis said:

So....let's say I've never seen clone wars before.

Which faction is the 'bad guys' and does Assaj  have an actual ship that was on screen? It is it just the concept art shadowcaster?

Assaj had quite a trajectory in the CW show. I would really recommend that you seek it out, if at least for her story.

Edited by Force Majeure

49 minutes ago, Kdubb said:

Yeah but the same is said for the originals yet somehow FFG managed to not produce an Ewok, Sarlacc pit or Sy Snootles as crew. Jar Jar does not belong in space and I can't see him ever being out in the game haha. 

23 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

The CIS are the bad guys. And yes, she does. 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ginivex-class_starfighter

Actually made it into the CGI cartoon as well. 

Saying the CIS is the bad guys really overlooks the politics of the Clone Wars. Arguably, the faction that wanted freedom from a tyrannical government that used an army of slaves to enforce its will should be seen as the good guys.

2 minutes ago, Nyxen said:

Saying the CIS is the bad guys really overlooks the politics of the Clone Wars. Arguably, the faction that wanted freedom from a tyrannical government that used an army of slaves to enforce its will should be seen as the good guys.

Truth and many members go on to become Rebels. Even General Kalani pairs up with the Ghost crew in Rebels 

26 minutes ago, GILLIES291 said:

Yeah but the same is said for the originals yet somehow FFG managed to not produce an Ewok, Sarlacc pit or Sy Snootles as crew. Jar Jar does not belong in space and I can't see him ever being out in the game haha. 

He deserves to be in it if only so I can do this:

Give me the chance to space him and remove 1 stress from every friendly ship within range 1-2. 

I'm so excited about this. The Republic is my favorite Star Wars faction by a lot and finally getting to fly a proper Clone Wars list with red and white paint schemes has me very excited. Not to mention the thought of having Venators for Armada, and all the wonderful clone armor varieties available to Legion. And I can finally fly clones in the Arc 170 the way Lucas intended. Thank you FFG! 

I mean, it might get more youngsters into the game, they'll probably recognize the clone wars ships better than the OT.

We want to raise the kids correctly, right? So they'll start with the CIS ships then move on to the Empire, problem solved.

The Empire wasn't built in a day, it had to be corrupted-I mean raised right first.

Dug up my password especially for this comment.

Mein Gott, people are so extremely sour here. Every topic turns into a bash of the prequels. Honestly, I think you are both hilarious to look at and extremely sad at the same time. Makes me feel superior for enjoying the things in life, so thanks for that.

On topic: This is EXACTLY what I wanted. Hurray! I played so much X-wing in the first 3 waves, and everything after that was just generic same list BS. Everyone had turrets. Then the new flavor of the month showed up and everybody jumped on the next beardy thing. I stopped playing all to gether because in a tournament, I flew against 5 exactly the same netlists. Game was boring as ****. This is just the thing to shake things up! N1s! Jedi Starfighters! FFG will start receiving my money before long!

Welcome to all the happy people, letting the past be the past! Raise hands, laugh at all the beardy-boohoo-a-movie-is-all-that-matters-in-my-life people and celebrate the awesomeness that is the clone wars ^_^

My biggest fear in all this is that prequel factions mean we'll definitely say goodbye to any fluff/stats correlation between ships.
Seing CW era ships outgun and/or outmnoeuver the best OT starfighters makes no ******* sense.