Zamalekite

New SSD Photos & Info

Just now, EbonHawk said:

Emperor's shuttle, maybe the emperor is similar to raddus.. 

You mean like Profundity? Or perhaps like the Ghost in X-Wing; it has a thing docked that gives bonus effects, but which can deploy.

7 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

It has to be a solo ship, otherwise it will become unbeatable and thus every tournament will be people running the same list, which would be boring

Not really, I mean one ship equals one activation and that will Make it a sitting duck that will barley be able to fight against the current competitive  lists.

I mean 22 hull and what maybe 12-18 redirectable shields from a single arc 34-40 hp or less then 2 star destroyers (22 hull+20 shields)...

Like 5 b-wings can kill by themselves and It's not running away anytime soon

Just now, clontroper5 said:

Not really, I mean one ship equals one activation and that will Make it a sitting duck that will barley be able to fight against the current competitive  lists.

I mean 22 hull and what maybe 12-18 redirectable shields from a single arc 34-40 hp or less then 2 star destroyers (22 hull+20 shields)...

Like 5 b-wings can kill by themselves and It's not running away anytime soon

I mean in the sense of 200+ points so with the other 200 you either take 1-2 more ships or squadrons but not both with it

Just now, EbonHawk said:

What can do 40 damage in 2 turns, and survive 6 shots back currently???

1. Why 2 turns? We have 6 usually at least 4 combat turns (I have seen 3 isd get tabled)

2. Why 6 shots back? You are going to out activate this thing, if it is able to maneuver in a way to gey 3 meaningful shots every turn your doing something wrong.

Just now, clontroper5 said:

1. Why 2 turns? We have 6 usually at least 4 combat turns (I have seen 3 isd get tabled)

2. Why 6 shots back? You are going to out activate this thing, if it is able to maneuver in a way to gey 3 meaningful shots every turn your doing something wrong.

Because what ship will last longer than two turns in front of that ship, trying not to sound like Ackbar.. ahha

And 6 shots back because that's what it can do in 2 turns.. No need to look further imo as nothing will last long close..

I wonder what tactical choices the SSD player will get to make during a game besides trundle forwards and shoot? I can see an interesting game for the opposition player trying to arc-dodge and chip away at it. Less sure where the fun is for the controlling player (apart from getting to flop their huge dreadnaught out of course).

1 minute ago, Plessiez said:

I wonder what tactical choices the SSD player will get to make during a game besides trundle forwards and shoot? I can see an interesting game for the opposition player trying to arc-dodge and chip away at it. Less sure where the fun is for the controlling player (apart from getting to flop their huge dreadnaught out of course).

Mines bigger than yours..

kept humans busy for thousands of years

2 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

Because what ship will last longer than two turns in front of that ship, trying not to sound like Ackbar.. ahha

And 6 shots back because that's what it can do in 2 turns.. No need to look further imo as nothing will last long close..

Well it has 8 out the front, 5 out the forward side arcs and 4 out the rear side arcs. Not sure about rear. But not that much more the a single ISD, and I have seen lots of people last more then 2 turns against ISDs (granted I have seen a lot that haven't)