TasteTheRainbow

Fantasy Flight Games In Flight Report Tonight at 7pm Eastern Time

9 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

After seeing what they did with the Bombers and Punishers, I am kind of excited to see what happens with the Resistance Bombers. 

I wonder if Rebellion is going to get another expansion. 

I'm also excited to hear anything on both points.

I'm curious if they might release a different version of the Rebellion game for one of the other eras (called something appropriate to that era, of course).

There certainly is more material that could go into the existing Rebellion but I'm not sure what else can be brought to the game as it is.

We've got one pre-event announcement in the lead up to FFG's In-Flight report:

Privateer Press and Fantasy Flight Games announce an exclusive limited-edition collection of miniatures from the world of Rokugan! 

Coming January 2019

Here's a link

2 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Wave 2 shown near guarantee. 

As to outlandish, my dream is that Epic will be released not only as a conversion kit but Epic play is also going to be the AI driven co-op campaign inspired by Heroes of the Aturi cluster.   

With the announcement of a Hammerhead Corvette with a Blue Squadron X-wing....one can dream.

8 hours ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

What’s your most outlandish prediction for the new content tonight?

FFG switches to 'blind buy' paintjob model to make the miniatures more collectible.  That is, you buy an X-Wing model you'll get an X-Wing, you just don't know what color it will be as the mini is hidden - red squadron?  Blue squadron?  Gold squadron?  Who knows!

Posted (edited)

FFG probably wanted to avoid the mess of the convention. Also, probably a bit of a pain to set up the display of the new goodies in the middle of the convention. 

Edited by Sithborg

Just now, PhantomFO said:

And to think, there were players on the Armada boards who thought it could never be done.

Those absolute madmen... I will put money down to preorder RIGHT NOW.