alexjt1988

Any players in San Diego North County?

Hey everyone, I just got the core game and a few expansions and I'd like to find some people to play against! I'm not sure where everyone organizes at; it looks like At Ease games has a night dedicated to Armada, but is it easy to just show up and find a game? 

I usually play out of Pair a Dice in Oceanside. If anyone else has been looking for some games hit me up! 

-Alex

On 7/28/2018 at 12:12 PM, alexjt1988 said:

Hey everyone, I just got the core game and a few expansions and I'd like to find some people to play against! I'm not sure where everyone organizes at; it looks like At Ease games has a night dedicated to Armada, but is it easy to just show up and find a game? 

I usually play out of Pair a Dice in Oceanside. If anyone else has been looking for some games hit me up! 

-Alex

Pair a Dice store champs is in a few weeks, I'll be there and I know a lot of the community typically shows up to Store Champs tourneys and above. I know you just have the core, but if you want to show up, get your feet wet playing a couple games back to back, and meet the lions share of the local community that is going to be the prime chance! If you want some fleet help, need to borrow some stuff, or need more info don't hesitate to PM me.

Also, if next weekend doesn't work, Aug 4th in Lake Forest is another Store Champs that the same deal would apply too. It's a little farther out of the way, but I know some the San Diegans come up for the OC tourney's.

57 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

Pair a Dice store champs is in a few weeks, I'll be there and I know a lot of the community typically shows up to Store Champs tourneys and above. I know you just have the core, but if you want to show up, get your feet wet playing a couple games back to back, and meet the lions share of the local community that is going to be the prime chance! If you want some fleet help, need to borrow some stuff, or need more info don't hesitate to PM me.

Also, if next weekend doesn't work, Aug 4th in Lake Forest is another Store Champs that the same deal would apply too. It's a little farther out of the way, but I know some the San Diegans come up for the OC tourney's.

Thanks man! Yeah I've bought a few expansions (Profundity, ISD, Gladiator, Interdictor, and Assault Carrier) so I've got some stuff to make an ok 400pt list. I mainly wanted to get a practice game or two in before the tournaments started but I'm planning on heading to both of them!   

15 hours ago, alexjt1988 said:

Thanks man! Yeah I've bought a few expansions (Profundity, ISD, Gladiator, Interdictor, and Assault Carrier) so I've got some stuff to make an ok 400pt list. I mainly wanted to get a practice game or two in before the tournaments started but I'm planning on heading to both of them!   

Killer! I will see you there, come up and introduce yourself, my names Matt. (I'll be the TO at this weekends tourney at Comic Quest)