Innese

2.0 Points Values & Slots

3 minutes ago, wurms said:

AtDexZe.png?1

System slot? Adv Sensors Defender? Yes Please!

"No, my 4k will not be where you think it will be" ?

Only thing I don’t agree with is delta’s being 72. No ept and int 1, is that worth 72 points even with the pretty defender ability? Delta’s will hopefully get cheaper.

Edited by LordFajubi

1 hour ago, Cgriffith said:

Luke Skywalker at 62 is not that much of a uptick due to the Force (he was 29.0 in 1.0) so that's a minor adjustment. 

28 in 1.0 (Wedge was 29), and 26 with Renegade Refit, so he's effectively 5 1E points (almost 20%) more expensive now. That Force ability is pretty powerful, or at least priced that way.

1 minute ago, Hawkstrike said:

28 in 1.0 (Wedge was 29), and 26 with Renegade Refit, so he's effectively 5 1E points (almost 20%) more expensive now. That Force ability is pretty powerful, or at least priced that way.

Yeah I got those two confused, I agree. The Force is a strong uptick cost. 

3 minutes ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

It has FREE evades. Nobody else can focus/evade like that every turn.

People keep saying this as if it is true, but it isn't.

Also, the Bomber carries the exact same amount of munitions as the Punisher, and it can use Saturation Salvo on top of it.  The only reason to take the Punisher is if you want trajectory simulator.  What a missed opportunity to differentiate the ships more.

3 minutes ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

Sweet jebus. That’s terrifying.

It is both equally terrifying, and amazing!  Defenders, especially Ryad, are going to be crazy balls of death!

On a related side note, every Starviper gets a system slot now!  Baked in!  And Guri is a cool 62 points.  Overall, I’m super pumped to fly multiple Starvipers now.

6 minutes ago, HolySorcerer said:

People keep saying this as if it is true, but it isn't.

Also, the Bomber carries the exact same amount of munitions as the Punisher, and it can use Saturation Salvo on top of it.  The only reason to take the Punisher is if you want trajectory simulator.  What a missed opportunity to differentiate the ships more.

The white reload does sort of give the Punisher the advantage on quantity. 

But since they don't seem to have done anything cool with munition pricing for the Punisher they should have given it a ship ability. Either made it's reload refresh one carge on every equipped munition, or baked in the effect of saturation salvo would be my suggestion.

1 minute ago, Sithborg said:

You are right. But it does have white reload. Along with boost into TL vs Barrel Roll into TL. Plus more health. Plenty of reasons to take the Punisher. 

The named pilots have great abilities, but the generic cutlass costs the same as the most expensive bomber pilot.  I don't know about you, but I'll take Jonus or Rhymer over a Cutlass any day of the week.

1 hour ago, Force Majeure said:

Holy smokes! Yeah. The Jump is SO much more expensive relative to the Scumlennium Falcon.

The Cheapest Jump is two points LESS than the 54 point Solo. ?

Not to mentions the shopping list of upgrades the Falcon can take.

Yea, I have to imagine the Scum Falcon will cost more in time, I mean just look at them

.swz04_l3-37.pngswz04_a1_pilot-card_lando.pngswz04_han-solo.png

i25jGhv.png

Maybe the jumpmaster is paying for their dial, I can't remember if the 2.0's version is comparable or better than the Falcon's. 

1 hour ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Do you know what makes me so very happy?   All you people saying that TIE bombers are single person craft..  well it seems, as per rebels, that hexagonal part in the ordnance pod is a window for the gunner station.   So excited!

Well based off the Scimitar Pilot's art it seems their job is threading the missiles and torpedoes through their window. :P

49 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

Check the escape craft costs, that's where it balances out. 

Eh, even then with just the cheap versions the Scum YT-1300 with the escape craft costs 58 points to the Jumpmaster's 52 and the Falcon has 2 more hull and 2 more shields (due to the escape craft) over the Jumpmaster. And in the event you go for a named escape craft then you get an additional pilot ability on top of your own.

10 minutes ago, HolySorcerer said:

The Punisher does not have reinforce.

But it does have 3 shields, white boost, white reload, and boost linked into target lock which would likely be better than the bomber's barrel roll into a target lock.

Edited by Animewarsdude

Side note with Corran

with these point costs I see two types of corran in the future

offensive which will take R3  FCS  and predator

ans defensive which will take R2D2

i think the offensive one will see more play because having two target locks telegraphs corran far less than just one does and opens him up a bit more for even a torp or mod if wanted

R2 corran will most likely take shield upgrade but makes him just under half the list points and the survivability is down from 1e so I feel like we will see that less but I’ve been wrong before 

I doubt we’re going to see corran Dash on the field anymore because of just how costly it is to get them both on their and that’s them naked

but Corran and a rogue and an A is possible...

Just now, TasteTheRainbow said:

The new advanced sensors wouldn’t allow you to get that evade action. FCS is your best bet.

FCS is good. Free evade is good. I'm just not sure it's "Reactively turn your white 4k into a white 6k, white 6 sloop, or white 4k 2 bases to the side" good.