Innese

2.0 Points Values & Slots

1 minute ago, HolySorcerer said:

Jesus christ did they make the Defender expensive.  And they removed its mod slot!  I'm really not seeing a naked delta worth 72 points.

The Defender gained 1 shield, boost, evade, a 2 k-turn, 1 soft greens (blue), AND is the only ship in the game able to token stack Evade/focus.  Defenders need to probably be a little MORE expensive than what they are now, or else that's all you are going to see.  They already laugh at 2 dice attacks in 1.0, and with an extra shield and no change in token stacking, they are still going to be gate keepers to keep out most 2 dice ships now.  There's a lot of ships that just can't straight up beat them on even grounds.  The Scum falcon, for one, is never going to be able to beat a defender, since it will never be able to utilize it's title, and a 2 dice attack will bounce off of the defender most of the time, and even if it doesn't, it'll only do 1 damage at most from the evade token, meaning it'll take at least 7 turns to kill, meanwhile the falcon itself is going to be eating 3 dice attacks back, with it's measly 1 defense dice. 

1 minute ago, LordFajubi said:

Looks like 2 in the conversion was plenty, doubt I buy a third not even for a new sculpt.

I'm holding out for an Elite Configuration that makes them scary again.  I love the Defender, it's been my favorite ship since forever, but at these prices I don't see them holding up to the competition.

3 minutes ago, HolySorcerer said:

Adv Sensors shuts down Full Throttle, you probably don't want it on your defenders.

Also, lol with the Advanced costing the same as an X-Wing.  That has to be a joke.

Yeah it looks like FCS will be the one for the Defenders and I am still steamed that the TIE Advanced is overcosted again...

2 minutes ago, Force Majeure said:

Engine upgrade got cheaper for Sm & Med ships:

Small: 3 points
Med: 6 points
Large: 9 points

Yeah but isn’t it also not the same upgrade? Making it only color boost a native boost action was adequate. Not sure what cost changes do it for in that form.

ninja’d

Edited by LordFajubi

So Corran Horn with

fcs, r3 and predator is 82 points, a shield upgrade or stealth device on top of that brings him to a safe 90, just under the half way point about the same as what he was in 1e

Taking R2D2 instead of R3 puts him at 96 instead 

not sure if the limited R2 is actually worth that many points (for corran) but there’s the break down for him

Wedge is cheap meanwhile at 52 and because of this I think he’s going to see ALOT more play than Luke and even Corran

37 minutes ago, Force Majeure said:

Holy smokes! Yeah. The Jump is SO much more expensive relative to the Scumlennium Falcon.

The Cheapest Jump is two points LESS than the 54 point Solo. ?

Not to mentions the shopping list of upgrades the Falcon can take.

Check the escape craft costs, that's where it balances out. 

1 minute ago, Vineheart01 said:

Safe to say Luke Gunner will not be a thing.

30pts. For basically either +1 force token or "360 turret" - nobody thats even remotely good at positioning is going to pay 30 whopping points for that. The lancer has proven many times that the side arc is really difficult to dodge as it is.

Luke shouldn't be a thing, as his value is almost entirely matchup dependent.  Against BBBBZ his value is very low, against Fel he is almost a free win.

Just now, wurms said:

AtDexZe.png?1

System slot? Adv Sensors Defender? Yes Please!

"No, my 4k will not be where you think it will be" ?

Only problem is that you can't take your "Full Throttle" evade action.

Yeah Adv Sensors in general is really, really bad for imperials.

No free actions and no linked actions. Adv Sensors disables any more than a single action for that activation. Except for Gunboats or bombers/punishers w/o devices i dont really see AdvSensors being a thing, and even then..ify