Innese

2.0 Points Values & Slots

4 minutes ago, Delta57Dash said:

Comparing the Scum Falcon to the Jumpmaster is leaving me with a LOT of questions. 

Holy smokes! Yeah. The Jump is SO much more expensive relative to the Scumlennium Falcon.

The Cheapest Jump is two points LESS than the 54 point Solo. ?

Not to mentions the shopping list of upgrades the Falcon can take.

Edited by Force Majeure

WTF? So all the Quickbuild cards are just there to mock people? Why does the Tie-Advanced have not 2 mod slots? Why does the Fang Fighter have 0 mod slots? Fang Fighters even come with Afterburners but cant use them??? WTF?

Only thing i can imagine is that EVERY ship has 1 mod slot. And the mod slot shown in the list would be ON TOP.

Did they not say Tie-Fighters have two?

Also the value of force is clearly seen here 

all force users have a steep increase in price

ten points at the least and that’s with pilots who’s initiative are lower

Edited by Tailsgod

7 minutes ago, Tailsgod said:

**** Corran Horn is expensive lol 

also luke costs a ship so hopefully that rage will calm down a slight bit

Yup, all the E's got a little more expensive. I thought they'd be more affordable. BUT they're supposed to be the Rebel's counterpart to the TIE Defender, so... who knows?

Just now, Force Majeure said:

Yup, all the E's got a little more expensive. I thought they'd be more affordable. BUT they're supposed to be the Rebel's counterpart to the TIE Defender, so... who knows?

The built in long range will do a lot for them as counters to defenders and Corran DEFINITELY deserved that price lol

correct me if I’m wrong but I think he’s the most expensive small ship

18 minutes ago, impspy said:

The nice thing tho is that you don't *need* to staple AT on them anymore and you can run the generics pretty cheap. Fel will be Fel but yeah even in 1.0 he never felt over-costed.

Yeah, fair point.

Turr, Fel and two Sabers with room left over for upgrades is possible, and looks like a really nice list now that PTL and AT aren't mandatory.

16 minutes ago, Commander Kaine said:

Too bad cannons are kinda bad on the B-wing (and the Defender) without extra shots (which in all fairness, each cannon should have the Bonus Attack header)

Agreed on the Defender, but the B-Wing is all about options. They've got slightly cheaper, and so have the cannons. 4xBlue Squadrons with Tractor Beam and Ion or HLC could be really nasty. Get one of your Blues to tractor an enemy into the HLC shot of another and things could get silly. Alternatively, it might be the one list where Jamming Beam isn't useless because it's cheap enough you can take it as second option on each B-Wing and use it as and when the opportunity arises. One B-Wing robs the target of its action, one tractors some of its agility away, one pops an HLC shot maybe?

Ion and Tractor is probably going to be my preferred combo, just for the control it offers. If I can do a pair of Ion/Tractor Blues, Wedge and some other decent ace (maybe Jake? Dutch for ordnance and action economy?), I think you could really ruin some small base ship's day. 

21 minutes ago, Glucose98 said:

Given that Heavy Laser Cannon went from 14 pts (compared to 1e) -> 4 pts that's a huge win for the B-wing.  Yeah it's bullseye only now, but that makes it real easy to throw on.  What about tractor beam + HLC combos with wingmates?  Throw the enemy into the bullseye arcs?

Yeah, this is exactly where my thoughts were going. 

58 minutes ago, kraedin said:

They've made taking multiple actions more difficult in general, but Vessery can get three actions each turn with minimal setup. He's a beast.

He's a monster! You could Adv Sensors him with Juke, dial in a 4k, be in 7? different places, and even get an Evade token for your trouble!

2 minutes ago, Praetorate of the Empire said:

He's a monster! You could Adv Sensors him with Juke, dial in a 4k, be in 7? different places, and even get an Evade token for your trouble!

Adv Sensors shuts down Full Throttle, you probably don't want it on your defenders.

Also, lol with the Advanced costing the same as an X-Wing.  That has to be a joke.