Jump to content
Innese

2.0 Points Values & Slots

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Budgernaut said:

I didn't realize they were going to post a points list like this. That is so awesome because it means you don't have to rely on the app to build lists. Way to go, FFG! Now please implement this in Runewars!

Yes -- This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GuacCousteau said:

 

But the increase in cost on those mods brings them right back up.

Interceptors are paying a premium on the only mods they might actually want. Taking Hull Upgrade and Stealth Device on Fel is the equivalent of 3 points more expensive on him compared with 1e. 

The nice thing tho is that you don't *need* to staple AT on them anymore and you can run the generics pretty cheap. Fel will be Fel but yeah even in 1.0 he never felt over-costed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed the B-Wing gets two cannon slots now.

That's absolutely as it should be. Coupled with the slight reduction in cost, I think we can see now why they didn't seem to receive quite as many buffs as other ships. 

Only one torp slot now as well. Guess that's why they didn't get the reload action. They're not supposed to be the ordnance carriers anymore, they're the cannon specialist.

I really hope the B-Wing 2e expansion gives us a reworked, better balanced autoblasters so that we can take Ion Cannon and autoblasters as we always should have been able to. 

An s-foils config title that lets them drop their attack down to 2 in exchange for some more green banks (like 1e X-Wing s-foils) would be very welcome too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Budgernaut said:

I didn't realize they were going to post a points list like this. That is so awesome because it means you don't have to rely on the app to build lists. Way to go, FFG! Now please implement this in Runewars!


Yeah, they said they would during the Hyperspace Report for people who didn't have access to the app or if you're a masochist and want to do the math by hand.

As close as I can remember to how they said it.  It was funny, but they only implied the word masochist.

 

Edited by Duciris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GuacCousteau said:

Just noticed the B-Wing gets two cannon slots now.

That's absolutely as it should be. Coupled with the slight reduction in cost, I think we can see now why they didn't seem to receive quite as many buffs as other ships. 

Only one torp slot now as well. Guess that's why they didn't get the reload action. They're not supposed to be the ordnance carriers anymore, they're the cannon specialist.

I really hope the B-Wing 2e expansion gives us a reworked, better balanced autoblasters so that we can take Ion Cannon and autoblasters as we always should have been able to. 

An s-foils config title that lets them drop their attack down to 2 in exchange for some more green banks (like 1e X-Wing s-foils) would be very welcome too. 

Too bad cannons are kinda bad on the B-wing (and the Defender) without extra shots (which in all fairness, each cannon should have the Bonus Attack header)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GuacCousteau said:

Just noticed the B-Wing gets two cannon slots now.

That's absolutely as it should be. Coupled with the slight reduction in cost, I think we can see now why they didn't seem to receive quite as many buffs as other ships. 

Only one torp slot now as well. Guess that's why they didn't get the reload action. They're not supposed to be the ordnance carriers anymore, they're the cannon specialist.

I really hope the B-Wing 2e expansion gives us a reworked, better balanced autoblasters so that we can take Ion Cannon and autoblasters as we always should have been able to. 

An s-foils config title that lets them drop their attack down to 2 in exchange for some more green banks (like 1e X-Wing s-foils) would be very welcome too. 

Given that Heavy Laser Cannon went from 14 pts (compared to 1e) -> 4 pts that's a huge win for the B-wing.  Yeah it's bullseye only now, but that makes it real easy to throw on.  What about tractor beam + HLC combos with wingmates?  Throw the enemy into the bullseye arcs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HLC is *almost* free right now, given its roughly 28% as expensive as its 1.0 counterpart.

Atleast the Bwing has a main gun strong enough to not feel too bad about missing the bullseye. My gunboats will have to rely on ordnance or fire spitwads at people if i miss it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

Forum about to explode

 

 

 

NOW

Grab some popcorn. And beware of incoming saltstorms. Esp from some vocal minority of a certain faction :P

But mah Ghost Fenn! Where are all my negative play experience abilities? Why can't I just point guns at people and stress them + heal whilst causing damage? Why do my 1 agi ships now take damage? Why can't I put a bomb anywhere I like? Why are Fang Fighters + Interceptors affordable and viable? It's unfair how the Slave 1 is actually good and Punishers are no longer useless! I have to point arcs and deal with all this? THIS SECOND EDITION THING MUST THUS BE A CASHGRAB OUT TO TAKE MY WINS AWAY FROM MEEE!!!!!!11!!!! RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!1! THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS IS GOOD OR HEALTHY FOR THE GAME! THEY RUINED X WING, TURNING IT INTO A STUPID GAME ABOUT FLYING SPACESHIPS! NOW PREMIER TOURNEYS WILL HAVE SOMETHING DUMB, LIKE LIST DIVERSITY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vineheart01 said:

HLC is *almost* free right now, given its roughly 28% as expensive as its 1.0 counterpart.

Atleast the Bwing has a main gun strong enough to not feel too bad about missing the bullseye. My gunboats will have to rely on ordnance or fire spitwads at people if i miss it.

 

2 attack dice won't feel as worthless in 2.0 as it does in 1.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...