Innese

2.0 Points Values & Slots

The point cost of Force users is even higher than I thought it would be (both pilot and upgrade versions), but I suppose it's for good reason.

Dang, Dash Rendar at 100 points. Suppose that falls in line with what people were theorizing to keep him balanced.

Luke Skywalker upgrade at 30 points?! Didn't think they'd go that far. As an upgrade he'll cost more than some ships (and almost half as much as taking Luke as a pilot). Maybe they were listening to the forum's woes on him after all.

Happy to see the TIE Phantoms are similar in price to X-Wings.

Edited by Derpzilla88

1 minute ago, PanchoX1 said:

man, those Tie Defenders are pricey! 88 Points for Vessery?! Wow! must be an awesome ship.

They've made taking multiple actions more difficult in general, but Vessery can get three actions each turn with minimal setup. He's a beast.

3 minutes ago, Innese said:

Some ships have 0 (Fang Fighter) while the Hwk (2) and Khiraxz (3) have multiple.

you're right, I just looked quickly at the Tie/IN and didn't realise others had more. That'll teach me to not be thorough :P

Early observations:

Scum Han Solo seems cheap at 54, Luke Skywalker at 62 is not that much of a uptick due to the Force (he was 29.0 in 1.0) so that's a minor adjustment. Tie Defenders (LOL ?)