Sign in to follow this  
Orange Wacko

Find Your Twilight Imperium Players!

Rraurgrimm said:

(near) Kiel, Germany

Hey, me too. Well in Kiel, not near. But SH is small, I usally play at friends' in Bad Oldesloe anyway.

Sent you a friend request, seems thats how private messages work here?

Nihilaa said:

CommanderDom said:

Montréal, Québec, Canada

We are from montreal as well are you looking for a group ? if yes do you speak french?

I'm looking to learn the game and see how I like it before buying it in September. And yes I speak French.

OldCavalryman said:

Superflypimp said:

I would be amenable to possibly meeting in Shreveport, but the timing would have to be right as my job kicks my ass occasionally.  How many players would be interested then?  I suggested Alexandria as it seemed more neutral to the possible player from MS.  Let me know.

Shreveport is just over three hours drive from where I live in cenTX. Have a friend near Dallas also possible. Email jlejeunelaw  at yahoo   

If you ever have a game planned for Shreveport or Alexandria early on a Saturday, I'd be interested, but preferably Shreveport. I've played a couple games with the base set now. As you can tell by my late response, I don't check forums much and forgot about this thread. Feel free to email me next time you've got a game scheduled: adamxpaul @ gmail.

Osnabrück, Germany

Since this thread is rather US-dominated: is there anyone willing (and capable of - I'm certainly not) organizing or hosting a game Online? While browsing here, I read something about Email-games, but cannot recall where it was...

Adam said:

If you ever have a game planned for Shreveport or Alexandria early on a Saturday, I'd be interested, but preferably Shreveport. I've played a couple games with the base set now. As you can tell by my late response, I don't check forums much and forgot about this thread. Feel free to email me next time you've got a game scheduled: adamxpaul @ gmail.

Sent you an e-mail.  I have been driving to Houston to play recently as there is a group there.  Let me know if you are interested in playing.

Also, still looking for Ft. Polk, LA and vicinity players so I don't have to drive so far....  I have all the base set plus both expansions in my possession.

Snohomish, Washington (USA)

I've got a full set of the game and occasionally host games in either Snohomish or at a local store in Lake Stevens. I've also recently started playing with a group that plays in Redmond.

CENTRAL FLORIDA PLAYERS

Looking for players in Central florida, (Orlando, Sanford, Daytona, UCF, Disney area)

Email me at Atraangelis (hat) Hotmail...

You can also Add me as a Freind here to your list. I check here frequently on a variety of games.