Monkeyshine77

Model Swapping in Prep for 2.0

So my collection is relatively solid up through wave 12. I have at least 2 of each small ship and 1 of each large and Epic. My fleet isn't huge by any means but I would consider it respectable.

Anyways, looking at what comes in the conversion kits vs what I have, I am looking to trade what I have more of than what comes in the kits. My goal is to balance them as best as possible to where I only need (and yes I know I don't "need" the kits so please don't troll) one of each faction kit to make all of my ships playable. I know there is a trade thread, but given how niche this is perhaps a separate thread would be useful? 

If there is enough interest perhaps I'll start one.

I’m not interested because I have everything minus 2 ships for all 3 conversions and I don’t want either of the 2...well maybe a second outrider but anyway. This is a fantastic idea for small base ships and I highly encourage you to make that thread. 

I actually have a couple of Awings I can part with along with some interceptors, and star vipers. 

I am looking to get some of the new ships. I will post a full list of what I have and what I need when I get home.

I have several good trades recorded on the trade thread.

OK, If no-one else wants to start, I will.

REBEL

HAVE:

6 x T-65

4 x Y-Wing

3 x YT-1300

2 x B-Wing

1 x A-Wing

1 x E-Wing

1 x Sabine's TIE

WANT:

2 x Phantom 2

1 x Auzituck

1 x K-Wing

IMPERIAL

HAVE:

11 x TIE Fighter

7 x TIE Interceptor

4 x TIE Bomber

3 x Lambda

3 x TIE Advanced

3 x TIE Punisher

2 x TIE Defender

1 x Inquisitor's TIE

WANT:

2 x Alpha Starwing

2 x TIE Aggressor

1 x TIE Striker

SCUM

HAVE:

5 x M3-A

5 x Z-95

4 x Jumpmaster

4 x Kirhaxz

2 x Fang

2 x Firespray

2 x IG-2000

2 x Quadjumper

2 x Starviper

2 x YV-666

1 x Mist Hunter

WANT:

2 x Kimogila

1 x Scurrg

1 hour ago, Rodzaju said:

4 x TIE Bomber

Yeah you'll want to keep those. 6 Scimitars with reloading proton bombs is stupid levels of amazing. Just tried it out in FlyCasual and it obliterated 4 regenning X-Wings with only 2 losses.

2 minutes ago, ClassicalMoser said:

Yeah you'll want to keep those. 6 Scimitars with reloading proton bombs is stupid levels of amazing. Just tried it out in FlyCasual and it obliterated 4 regenning X-Wings with only 2 losses.

Oh man. I didn't think that kind of building would have much merit... I'll need to try that tonight...

2 minutes ago, Praetorate of the Empire said:

Oh man. I didn't think that kind of building would have much merit... I'll need to try that tonight...

It's really surprising how powerful the red reload is. Basically, if you don't have a shot, reload. Then come back around and bomb some more. Starting out with 12 bombs and having the chance to reload a couple every turn adds up really fast. Plus this list will out-hull almost anything. I had one round where I managed to drop 3 proton bombs on a shieldless X-Wing. You can imagine how that went.

2 hours ago, ClassicalMoser said:

These are just the spares, over & above those I want to keep.