Sign in to follow this  
scifighter1

Vassal League Deep Core Top 4

2 hours ago, scifighter1 said:

Here’s the first match with commentary. 

Appreciate the video. I know it can sometimes be difficult to get the steam to get things like this streamed/recorded when you know the viewing numbers won’t always be phenomenal, but you did amazing with the commentary, and the overall production was stellar in my opionion.

Keep up the good work! I hope you have plans to make more regular videos when 2.0 drops and vassal is in meta chaos mode. :)

Edited by Kdubb

Definitely plan on doing more in the future.  I appreciate the feedback as I'm always striving to do my best.  Limited to Vassal games but you can still get good games out of it, I think it's undervalued for practice and what you can learn from watching matches.  The scale may be smaller but the potential knowledge gain is just as large as tabletop.

Next match is between pheaver and vanderlegion.  Just waiting to see when they schedule it.

Edited by scifighter1

Due to scheduling issues, we will be streaming and commentating the log file of the second semi final match between vanderlegion and pheaver at August 1st 12:15am pst. Trying to have an EU friendly time for this one but any night owls are welcome.

twitch.tv/scifighter1

Two imperial lists enter but there can be only one. Come see how the best of the best fly reapers. Bring some toast because there is about to be a surplus of jam.

Edited by scifighter1

19 minutes ago, Jeff Wilder said:

I'm confused about the PS.

There was Kylo with PTL (PS 9), QD with Adaptibility (PS 10?), and Thweek.

Why was Thweek not moving last the whole game?

Also, the point values on the Scum list ... don't they add up to 96, not 98?

It's 98 points.  24 + 44 + 30 = 98

QD went to PS8 specifically to stymie Thweek.  I knew going into the matchup adapt on QD would cause me some issues.  I chose to shadow QD with Thweek anyway to kinda force him to go to PS8 so that he'd be vulnerable to Ndru's harpoon.  So, Thweek was a PS8 that game, not a PS10.

Ladies and gentlemen, pilots of all ages!  The Vassal League Championship match will be at 5pm PST (8pm EST) today August 1st.  Rinehart vs Pheaver!  Scum vs Imperial.  Will the skies be run by the crime syndicates or will order through domination prevail.

Asajj, Thweek and N'dru take on Vader, Quickdraw, and Vermeil.

The match will be live streamed and commentated on twitch.tv/scifighter1 so come join the chat and cheer on your chosen hero in what looks to be a climactic finale of Season 6 of the Vassal League.

Be sure to catch up on both of the Top 4 matches on YouTube at SciFighter1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyuYFQeJ17kwjnSgB5WB4jQ

The stream is online and we will be starting soon.  Join us at twitch.tv/scifighter1 to find out who will reign over the Vassal League as the Champion of the Deep Core for Season 6. Ryan Fleming (rinehart) vs Paul Heaver (pheaver).