Sign in to follow this  
Zrob314

INCOMING!!

So the other day I'm playing a match and we've got this giant scrum going on.  Like 3 corps units and a cople of AT-RTs mixing it up, and I say "it's a good thing there aren't any AOE weapons in the game."

And then I heard the sound of artillery....

AREA WEAPON A weapon with a yellow range icon (????) is an area weapon. When using an area weapon, perform a separate attack against each unit that is in line of sight and at the range indicated by the number on the range icon. • Area weapons can be used only through abilities and other game effects that specifically allow the use of area weapons. • Area weapons are usually associated with a charge or condition token, and are used when that charge or condition token detonates. • Attacks made by an area weapon are ranged attacks. • An area weapon cannot be in the same attack pool as another weapon. • Area weapons cannot be added to an attack pool during an attack made by a unit. • Other weapons cannot be added to an attack pool with an area weapon already in it, including other area weapons.

New RRG Page 13

These rules will be for the upcomming charges from the rebel commandos and the scout troopers. You can see the yellow range 1 symbol on the cards in their preview pictures.

But yeah maybe in a future far far away we might see some artillery

My guess is Boba's remaining command card will be something to do with his rocket launcher, which may incorporate the Area Weapon... That would be so **** cool. Please FFG!!:D

44 minutes ago, Bdolfos said:

That's what spray is supposed to represent. 

Yes, but I can run an AT-RT right up to three different units of troopers all within range one and all within firing arc and I can still only hit one with my "spray"

Little late. Leia and Veer's command card should have been an Artillery attack not multi-attack.

Hit target unit and any unit in R1 of that unit, perhaps weaken the attack slightly in the process since it can hit a ton of things.