This post seems both foreboding and ominous.

I'd like a TX-225 Occupier as a Heavy Unit, possibly with some form of Rundown maneuver for running over enemy figures.

That being said, I'd definitely prefer they used the Tracked variant as opposed to the hover one.

So, semi-unrelated, but my thoughts about Rouge One expansions:

> It seems like they are rounding out the Original Trilogy (Palp and Guards) by quarter 4. Just likely waiting on Chewie/Wookiees (Ewoks? ;) ), But I bet sooner than later. Maybe we get Rouge One stuff first quarter 2019?

> Rouge One fits super well, especially since they are focussing on Galactic Civil War. Plus there is something for everyone in it:

My guesses:

Imperial: Krennic (Commander) and Death Troopers (Corps or Spec Ops). That tank would be sweet as a Heavy unit!!!

Rebel: Saw (Commander) and Saw's Partisans Units (likely Corps, doubt Spec Ops)  Maybe some modified land speeder for a Heavy unit?

I feel like Saw and his Partisans could have some really interesting mechanics/cards they could introduce. Not sure what exactly, but they could really spice the game up.

Edited by HanScottFirst

Nah, remember Saw isnt a rebel hes just against the Empire.

Rebels would get Cassian or Jyn and generic "Scariff Infiltrators" for a new troop. Considering the Deathtroopers are definitely not Corps i suspect the Infiltrators probably wouldnt be either just to keep the slots even. (then again, Wookies would definitely not be a corps so never know, DT's could be to round it off as it is)

The only potential issue with the tank is the length in scale is (I believe) greater than any of the currently existing bases (roughly 144 mm(?)). They could make it a multibase model I suppose. 

There is also a non-zero chance that instead of adding material from Rogue one, they pivot to Rebels. 

13 hours ago, Vineheart01 said:

Nah, remember Saw isnt a rebel hes just against the Empire.

Rebels would get Cassian or Jyn and generic "Scariff Infiltrators" for a new troop. Considering the Deathtroopers are definitely not Corps i suspect the Infiltrators probably wouldnt be either just to keep the slots even. (then again, Wookies would definitely not be a corps so never know, DT's could be to round it off as it is)

I mean he was a Rebel for a while before he broke off and led his Partisans. He is part of the Rebel Alliance faction in X-wing, both 1.0 and 2.0. I mean there is more credibility honestly I think for him to be a Rebel unit than Obi-wan or Yoda sadly, don't get me wrong I love to see the two of them but they never were on a battlefield or operation with Rebels.

Edited by KiraYamatoSF

It'd be sweet if they made these. I enjoy the caf cup on the commanders desk in the pic lol. I think that'll need to be included in the model.

Also an upgrade card:

Caf Boost - 5 pts

During your activation, discard this card to perform 1 free action.

Edited by Matt Antilles