X Wing Nut

Afterburnes is this where the lie comes undone?

4 hours ago, Storgar said:

As a point, the text on the card for the slave 1 title is a little different in the firespray expansion to what is seen in the conversion kit tha5 has been shown.  This could also point to the kits we have seen being pre production and the finished product will be different.

Hopefully it's the conversion kits that got it right, as the Slave 1 title that gives stress is terrible. 

4 hours ago, Storgar said:

As a point, the text on the card for the slave 1 title is a little different in the firespray expansion to what is seen in the conversion kit tha5 has been shown.  This could also point to the kits we have seen being pre production and the finished product will be different.

Hopefully it's the conversion kits that got it right, as the Slave 1 title that gives stress is terrible. 

Edit: apparently it's twice as bad

Edited by HolySorcerer

Eh, I don't think you need just 1 more die on Fett. Seems overkill, esp when he's probably using his action to boost.

Boost into range 1 + gunner Han focus = all teh mods!

there will undoubtedly be far superior Ordnance platforms than the spray, apart from maybe Krassis 

On 7/15/2018 at 5:46 AM, Storgar said:

On 7/15/2018 at 10:18 AM, HolySorcerer said:

I think the only place we've seen the Slave I title that adds stress is the image linked to in the "Any Methods Necessary" article.  Since that image is linked to in a different way than the other images, I suspect they accidentally linked to an old version rather than the production version.  Certainly something to watch for when an unboxing of the Slave I expansion lands.

Customers heard what they wanted to hear, and either chose to ignore or simply forgot who they were dealing with. 

To answer the OP question, afterburner is not where the thinly veiled vague promise went off the rail for me. Instead, discovering that I cannot field certain combos of pilots without extra kits was where I lost interest. It doesn’t help that my local player base of more than 50 first ed. players  went completely AWOL the day 2.0 came out. I’ve played more 1.0 games than 2.0 games since the release.

Edited by Boris_the_Dwarf

13 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

You want the moon on a stick, don't you Boris?  The MOON on a STICK.

I’d settle for truth in advertising from FFG, but I’m not sure how we got from my statement to yours. If you bought a car and the manufacturer told you the car had all the parts in it when you bought it, but then you found out the car didn’t have a radiator even though you were told it would, would that mean you want the moon on a stick?