Sign in to follow this  
Lime2K

Character Sheet and Template download?

Is there any way that anyone at FFG could post the blank character sheet for this book? 

If the templates were also included that would be even better!

TIA for your consideration!

4 hours ago, Falconer2 said:

He’s probably aware of that, and simply hopes for an electronic copy of FFG’s painstaking high-quality recreations.

That's correct — they did a great job, and I really don't want to have to duplicate work. Anyway, between this, and the PDFs I just got as a KS reward (not FFG related), I've got around 1100 pages of goodness to read right now, so time is also a factor.

I second this.  A PDF of the character sheets, templates and charts would be awesome. 

The D6 sheets out there are largely for 2nd edition and home brew mods. They're useable, but I'd love to have the original sheets.

I foolishly assumed that this was just a standard thing one does when releasing an RPG. I’ve only attempted to play one game that didn’t have an official pdf character sheet release, and that Game at least had the good sense to include a copy of the sheet that isn’t bound in the book.

tl;dr: I support this suggestion.

6 hours ago, D351 said:

I foolishly assumed that this was just a standard thing one does when releasing an RPG. I’ve only attempted to play one game that didn’t have an official pdf character sheet release, and that Game at least had the good sense to include a copy of the sheet that isn’t bound in the book.

tl;dr: I support this suggestion.

But they aren't really "releasing an RPG." As the name implies, this is a stand-alone reprint to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the D6 game. It's a nostalgia item, not an ongoing system. There don't appear to be any plans to continue releasing any of the supplements that were published, nor the 2nd or 2nd Revised and Expanded editions.

Meanwhile, there are plenty of online sources for copies of the character sheet as seen in this reprint, as well as 30 years' worth of customized sheets.

Edited by Nytwyng