Sign in to follow this  
Schmoozies

O5R characters you really want to see back

9 hours ago, HirumaShigure said:

Very cool for the reboot but I'm looking forward to some of the Gold and Diamond peeps that I grew to love:

Hiruma Todori 

Doji Kurohito

Yasuki (Daidoji) Hachi

Bayushi Kaukatsu

Matsu Nimuro (Tamago)

Moto Chagatai

Ikoma Otemi

And of course Hida Kuon.

I know it's too soon for too many of these, but I hope we get there eventually. 

It might be far out, but Doji Kurohito, Hida Kuon, Moto Chagatai, and (my favorite) Ikoma Otemi are some of the most iconic personalities to their respective clans.

On 7/6/2018 at 10:31 PM, Yogo Rye X said:

Kyojin

Skeletal Archer

Skeletal Warrior

Kyoso no Oni

Yogo Junzo in a gown.

Heh.  Yogo Junzo.

I want to see the Black Scrolls & Fu Leng way more than the Scorpion Coup.

53 minutes ago, twinstarbmc said:

I can't believe nobody's screaming for CHAGATAI!

Chagatai throat punched all the people who would speak out against him.

All those that would want him back have had their spirit broken by FFG and they are worried of what the new version of him would look like.

I'd scream for him, but, as a rule I only scream for ice cream.

13 hours ago, Ishi Tonu said:

Chagatai throat punched all the people who would speak out against him.

All those that would want him back have had their spirit broken by FFG and they are worried of what the new version of him would look like.

I'd scream for him, but, as a rule I only scream for ice cream.

What he'd look like... I dunno, I could see a lot of his older versions working.

Action: Play an Item onto this character from your hand. Its Fate cost is reduced by his Glory. (Exp2 version)

Reaction: After you break a province during a Military conflict in which this character is participating, choose one of your unbroken provinces - turn that province face down. (Exp3 version)

Reaction: After you break a province during a Military conflict in which this character is participating, choose one of your broken provinces - that province becomes unbroken. (alt Exp3 version)

Action: Move this character to the current Military conflict. Straighten him. (Exp4 version)

I could see him being, like, an 8/0/3 for 5. Maybe?

Fudo

P'an Ku

Not really as field-able characters, but as influencers or as artifacts - Fudo's Guidance (event), Temple of P'an Ku (province), Disciple of Fudo (character), Seeker of the Rumored Egg of P'an Ku (character), Madness of P'an Ku (attachment).

After reading the Phoenix novella I want Isawa Norikazu, Doji Ninube and Yuka no Ona. There are other rad Phoenix but those would be the best.

Also I forgot to mention the real important cards. Akuma, Kamu and Ugulu for the Oni. Katsutte Iru or the Iron Citadel as a stronghold. Also lastly and most importantly the OG himself Moto Tsume.

Edited by Goshiu
Autocorrect

Would love to see this as a 3 cost monk with similar ability but use Mil stat instead of "Chi" and without the bowing cost. 

Action: Target an opposing attachment with cost less than or equal to Yayoi's Mil stat - Discard it. 

She could be a 3/3 glory 1 for 3.

image.png.4239fe42a5e31785ff0977afd45dbcb8.png

I'd prefer if the storyteam did not follow too closely the original storyline, or even have the same characters: finding out what happens is half the fun. :)

That said while as an honorable Dragon player I disliked this dude, I loved the storyline (and Dragons didn't have many): Kokujin.

It was a way to make dragons, even a kami, have difficult choices and struggles, without making the Dragon get down in the muck for power and glory like the other clans. Plus the dude was seriously crazy evil (especially with the anvil), the kind of story that made you shiver down the spine. :)

Edited by HisuiTaka

3 minutes ago, twinstarbmc said:

Oooooh, but only if you also bring back Chuda Ruri. Has there been any mention of the Snake clan in the Nu5R?

Nothing that i recall seeing yet, but with the official RPG release and the first supplement on the horizon I wold expect we'll be seeing a lot of historical world building elements confirmed very soon.