Sign in to follow this  
Parakitor

Well, I guess I changed my avatar

I was looking through avatars the other day because I want a Terrinoth avatar. I didn't find one I liked, so I waited. Today I decided to look again, and accidentally picked one, and I'll never get my TIE interceptor back. It's okay, the Carrion Lancer isn't bad. But what I really want for an avatar is this dude:

bt08-grim-command.jpg

Yep, love me some necromancy in my Runewars!

How 'bout you? Is there an avatar that you'd really like that isn't available yet?

EDIT: Yes, there is this Necromancer, but wasn't sure about him. I think I'm changing it now.
rwm01_skullarmy.jpg

Edited by Parakitor

Well that's unfortunate! But welcome to Terrinoth. I missed my gand for a while, but I like my Viper Legion. I think if there were a Doombringer, I might go for that. Additionally, I could really get behind a Beastmaster Th'Uk Tar avatar. Another one I might consider is the BattleLore: Second Edition Grotesque.

app046_preview2.jpg

Even then, though, I love my poison to give up the Viper Legion.

WAIT!!!! If there were some good art for Malaana's mount, I'd choose that.

Edited by Budgernaut
wrote gamd instead of gand

I'd love to switch to a Daqan one since that's mostly what I play, but I feel like we already have people using the Daqan avatars that I like and I don't wanna overlap with anyone if I can help it.... Maybe I'll check again.

I'd love to switch to a Daqan one since that's mostly what I play, but I feel like we already have people using the Daqan avatars that I like and I don't wanna overlap with anyone if I can help it.... Maybe I'll check again.

EDIT: I think I've seen someone with this one, but I don't think they're super active... so maybe I'll stick with this?

1 hour ago, kaffis said:

I think I'm going to hold onto my Data Raven as long as I can... When I went to look just to participate in the discussion, none of the images wanted to load for me, so... well then.

I had to right-click them and open each image in a new tab to preview them since they wouldn't load for me either.