LegendsoftheGalaxy

Fan Written Adventures

I was wondering if GMs were willing to share any fan written adventures for Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny?  Or any converted adventures from D6 or D20 Star Wars?

I am trying to collect them to offer for free download in Legends of the Galaxy which is a community driven rpg experience website that helps GMs and players build good games and acts as an organized play if you will.

I found many here on the forums but wanted to see if there were any more.

Edited by LegendsoftheGalaxy

My team is currently working on stopping a rogue team from taking out a hi level imperial target on coruscant, alliance feels its not the right time...

Last year they disrupted a slave deal between two hutts on a sail barge on the skylanes of nar shadda.

I don't know how this ranks among others but my players seemed to have fun with it.  Force and Destiny adventure for 3-4 higher level PCs (650+).  Of course it can be downgraded easy enough by tweaking the NPCs.  

Senate Trouble

This is very much a story driven adventure with not much way for the players to stray which is not normally the games I like to design/run but two of the three players were new to role playing so I was going more for an introductory adventure.