TheToad

The Toad is back in town! {MAFIA}

1 hour ago, PodRacer said:

^^ if this lurks , kill it!

Im gonna put pen to papaer on a setup, If Toadyhasn't returned by midnight(aprrox 9 hours) il get it up

Play the game and did d1 like you're meant to

I plan on being out of town both this weekend and the one after so I’ll be ready to start this game on the 16th of July. 

I don’t know how big the current game is so if somebody wants to squeeze in one after it that would be great.

also no fears on not being too knowledgeable about Star Trek... I plan on using characters from The Next Generation... a quick view of a wiki page might help but my role pms will tell you what you need to know

1 hour ago, TheToad said:

I plan on being out of town both this weekend and the one after so I’ll be ready to start this game on the 16th of July. 

I don’t know how big the current game is so if somebody wants to squeeze in one after it that would be great.

also no fears on not being too knowledgeable about Star Trek... I plan on using characters from The Next Generation... a quick view of a wiki page might help but my role pms will tell you what you need to know

16th seems about right 

@TheToad hi! When are you thinking of setting your game in terms of the Star Wars universe please? It matters because I’m trying to decide where on my DeathCode Saga timeline my current adventure with @MandalorianMoose crossing a frozen lake fits in - before or after my Katra plot that I want to run in your game. 

And yes, I know how silly and over-involved this sounds but it makes me happy. 

Thanks!