Dr Lucky

Priority Supplies - Release Date of July 12

4 hours ago, Dr Lucky said:

The Upcoming page is updated and Priority Supplies is shipping now to release on 7/12. Adding some new Battle Cards to the mix will be fun!

Crap. I was hoping for tomorrow. I don’t want to wait 2 more weeks.  

2 hours ago, Pooleman said:

Crap. I was hoping for tomorrow. I don’t want to wait 2 more weeks.  

Agreed but at least we have confirmation of them shipping. 

Looks like this is the first "confirmed" case of Legion missing a release date as the original article had them releasing in Q2.  Two to three weeks late isn't that bad though I guess.

39 minutes ago, FSD said:

Looks like this is the first "confirmed" case of Legion missing a release date as the original article had them releasing in Q2.  Two to three weeks late isn't that bad though I guess.

That's how it started for us Armada folks...Now we have nothing. Hahaha!!!

I'm not really bitter. I just like busting chops. 

1 hour ago, FSD said:

Seriously, if twelve days late was the worst delay FFG had, I would be a super happy guy.

5 hours ago, FSD said:

I'd argue that Snowtroopers being released almost a week after Veers would be the first time, as Leia and Fleet troopers were released simultaneously. Not to mention the release date that was originally on the Rebel Troopers expansion article said March 8 even though FFG had officially announced March 22 at that point, indicative of a delay of the initial release. 
But I will agree that this would be the first time FFG missed an announced Quarter.

10 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

I'd argue that Snowtroopers being released almost a week after Veers would be the first time, as Leia and Fleet troopers were released simultaneously. Not to mention the release date that was originally on the Rebel Troopers expansion article said March 8 even though FFG had officially announced March 22 at that point, indicative of a delay of the initial release. 
But I will agree that this would be the first time FFG missed an announced Quarter.

True and I'm of the same mind.  I really do not think March 22 was the "hoped for" release date for the game as it really mucked up FFG trying to use Adepticon as their first opportunity to get people together for a major tournament.  I'd also agree that the Snowtroopers were likely delayed two weeks as they likely should have released at the same time as Veers.  Still, all of those released within the "Q?" window that FFG had advertised but hitting a 3 month window should be relatively easy. ;)