Zeoinx

Yet another month almost over and FFG continues the Neglect

7 minutes ago, Crawfskeezen said:

Well if nothing, @ninclouse2000's post was edited by @FFGSysops. So someone is watching.

Yeah, I know right? I got a warning point the other day. Apparently calling the FFG staff a bunch of ******** via gif wasn't appreciated. lol

4 minutes ago, geek19 said:

What if they're watching us all RIGHT NOW?????

(Plays x-files theme)

Little-Fockers-Robert-De-Niro-Close-Up-25-10-10-kc.jpg.f09095ae07bdcbaceba2eb55505e3c0e.jpg

2 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Yeah, I know right? I got a warning point the other day. Apparently calling the FFG staff a bunch of ******** via gif wasn't appreciated. lol

When you ask them for communication they don't bat an eye, but if you speak ill of them, well everyone loses their minds.

2 hours ago, ninclouse2000 said:

Starting off with “instead of moaning” is not a good way to give advice.  

Considering ffg just edited my post I would say they are reading these threads and that we need to voice our displeasure with how they are handling Armada.

43 minutes ago, mcworrell said:

Does anyone actually play that game?

It is honestly a fun game. Though I don't want to spend the time painting. Plus fielding multiple tray units can be very expensive compared to most FFG mini games.

6 hours ago, Indy_com said:

FFG is doing this deliberatly, waiting until year from the last annoucement to reveal this "Something Big" that's meant to be coming Soon™.

"Something Big" was actually X-Wing 2.0, they just accidentally said it to the Armada players, but don't care enough about us to correct themselves.  

The only "something big" for us is disappointment and tears.  

Though perhaps now that we know FFG responds to abusive posts regarding their mothers heritage, perhaps we can begin getting their attention...

2 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

MODS ≠ FFG Marketing

Better off sending an E-mail. (like I said earlier) The mods just clean up naughty images and smack bottoms of mean people. They don't report back the bottoms smacked to the marketing department. 

I mean, Mods != any other department, and marketing may even be the closest.  In fact, marketing may even want to write more armada articles but not have anything to write about because the new wave is still too far in development.  Furthermore, complaining won't get us anywhere as FFG doesn't really appease the angry mob (See X-wing FAQ leak).  They prefer to just remain silent until the storm is over.  Finally, the only time I've ever seen a real response form FFG on the forums (And not just editing a post, actually entering a discussion) was after someone E-mailed the mods and made a calm appeal.  They don't care about the posts they edit more than that they need to be made complaint.  The actual point the post is trying to make doesn't necessarily matter.

4 hours ago, Gadgetron said:

Though perhaps now that we know FFG responds to abusive posts regarding their mothers heritage, perhaps we can begin getting their attention...

c91e3eac0404a77c03de599accaa081c--so-fun

GqzBfYy.gif

Edited by Zeoinx

On 6/27/2018 at 7:44 PM, ninclouse2000 said:

Considering ffg just edited my post I would say they are reading these threads and that we need to voice our displeasure with how they are handling Armada.

On 6/27/2018 at 6:47 PM, Darth Sanguis said:

Snowflakes not taking criticism well? Now thats what I call freedom of speech: express your opinion using strong words, mature language, and you get censored asap:D While sort of understandable they want to keep their platform civil.