SwiggitysSwooty

Looking for Players Dallas, TX

I'm new to the wargaming tabletop scene in my area and don't really know of any place that plays Legion. Does anybody know or have suggestion? I bought two core sets and am wanting to play someone, just dont know where to go lol.

Join the facebook group for Legion in dalla/ft worth.

Look out for news on a monday gaming club Im starting within a month or so.  Meeting at the Rec center in Grand Prairie off of I30. Armada/Legion/Boardgames

Also, Legion gaming goes on at Madness (plano), and Texas Toy Soldier (Carrolton).  So far...those are the big locales.

What city are you in? Im Irving/GP.

We hold monthly tournaments here in Austin if you ever want to head down here. Good turnouts, 3 rounds, good prize support. You can check out the Star Wars legion Austin page on facebook for info!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to see if you guys were still playing. I actually just recently bought a core set with a couple of expansions. I'm in the Oak Cliff area very close to I-30.

I know they play in those game stores farther up north, but I would really like somewhere to play closer home or to Grand Prairie.

A game store that I really like to buy my stuff from is Common Ground Games, which is also on 30.

Y'all let me know if you're still playing!