Boris_the_Dwarf

Strike 3

Is there an inside joke I'm missing here?  Is @Boris_the_Dwarf some sort of troll or parody account?  I can't tell if the original post is trying to be parody?  The community rating of only 160 with a post count of 437 is, I think, the lowest Community Rating / Post Count score I've ever seen for a user on these boards (0.37, where the majority of users are >1.0).

17 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

would suspect that casual players (as a demographic whole) and "narrative casual players" (as a specific individual entity) who make and buy all sorts of add-ons (3D asteroids, space stations, et. al.) spend way more on the game as a hobby than those who only buy for tournaments.

Ooooo, I just thought of an awesome display option, hanger bays!  ISD, Home One, even Death Star!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLtrgzh17bpyfWaUzpMzE

01ee8ce08e4ddb8eda7b38a9ffa14844.jpg

latest?cb=20090716002935

Hangar_Bay_HF-201.png

Sorry FFG, guess I’ll need to spend my 2.0 money on some ‘play sets’.

Edited by GrimmyV

17 hours ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

Is there an inside joke I'm missing here?  Is @Boris_the_Dwarf some sort of troll or parody account?  I can't tell if the original post is trying to be parody?  The community rating of only 160 with a post count of 437 is, I think, the lowest Community Rating / Post Count score I've ever seen for a user on these boards (0.37, where the majority of users are >1.0).

Mine's 0.5 ?

Just now, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

That's also pretty impressive.  As a referent point, even the infamous Paragoomba Slayer who was banned for being a toxic forum presence had a Community Rating / Post Count score of 0.82

:)

I think I stay in the safe zone between "annoying" and "ban deserving toxicity".

Just now, mazz0 said:

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT A-WING!

It is only slightly wider than the Y-wing's cockpit section is long, you can't fool me FFG! Your model is out of scale and you know it!

lol.

Edited by GLEXOR

18 hours ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

Make me do math!!!  I didn't go to school to be an engineer to do math!?!

0.55 BTW

17 hours ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

the majority of users are >1.0

Source? Data? Have you checked every account active somewhat recently? Because I only know of a few with ratios >1, I personally am 0.7670807453...

No matter if this is a trolling account or not, the “does not like, yet still buys” attitude is always entertaining to me.

Cause you know, that’ll learn ‘em. There’s only one thing gaming companies will listen to with regards to their products, and it isn’t forum posts.

Edited by Flavorabledeez

In Team Covenant's interview with Andrew Navaro, he says:

"Our release plan is super aggressive, you know...especially for the first 6-9 months, the first year of releases. It's a lot of stuff."

I don't think newer players are going to be behind the curve for very long at all. I know that was a bit of a concern for some people, but it needn't be. I'm looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, Parakitor said:

In Team Covenant's interview with Andrew Navaro, he says:

"Our release plan is super aggressive, you know...especially for the first 6-9 months, the first year of releases. It's a lot of stuff."

I don't think newer players are going to be behind the curve for very long at all. I know that was a bit of a concern for some people, but it needn't be. I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah, they said that they were looking into the maximum amount of product they could release in a given time-frame.  Their release schedule is going to be as aggressive as possible.