gwaynebarber

Double Check Saw's T-65

6 minutes ago, gwaynebarber said:

Might be a good idea to look over the Saw's Renegades T-65 model, there was a gun missing from one of the wings.  It appears the renegades are doing quite a bit of cannibalizing of their ships.

Saws Renegades x wing1 (2).jpg

Send an Email to Customer support, they are great about stuff like this.

On 6/21/2018 at 6:25 PM, mazz0 said:

A missing gun is one thing, but this is ridiculous...

IMG_0936.heic

No damage, that’s a modified Droid-wing, cut out all that life support crap and you get a super fast a maneuverable monster!

Anyone figure out how to make the s-foils stay closed?

Mine are spongy. Even when in the open position it starts to close on it's own. I only bought this pack to get a cool new T-65... but it's NOT cool. I saw in videos that the one in the core set isn't spongy and works like it should.

51 minutes ago, dewbie420 said:

Anyone figure out how to make the s-foils stay closed?

Mine are spongy. Even when in the open position it starts to close on it's own. I only bought this pack to get a cool new T-65... but it's NOT cool. I saw in videos that the one in the core set isn't spongy and works like it should.

You gotta do this:

and yeah, the sponginess is not cool. It's probably because they had to rush to produce these. Decently easy to fix though, it's just due to people being sloppy with glue. 

I'm noticing it also being a molding and paint issue too. There are also at LEAST 2 different plastics being used as one of my models is a rubbery plastic while the other is more rigid and brittle (did the operation on both my Saw's X-Wings and one cracked while the other flexed).