Sign in to follow this  
Icosiel

Genesys Symbols in a .doc

Hello, folks! I'm looking to organize a lot of the loose adventures I have laying about my computer, and I'm hoping to change all of my mentions of "2 success" and "Threat-Threat-Threat" and whatnot into the actual symbols from the Genesys books. The current issue that I'm facing is that I'm really dumb when it comes to anything involving computers, so I'm not even sure how to begin. I've seen files that people have shared in the EotE forums containing the symbols used for the SWRPG, but I have no idea how to properly download those characters to use in my own documents. I'm using Apple's Pages program to write stuff, but I also commonly use the program Evernote.

ELI5-- How do I get the symbols for the Genesys dice into a document on my Macbook? Pretend like I've never used a computer before.

Thanks!

Here's a link to the symbol font. Just download and double click the file. Since you're on an Apple machine Font Book should open up and ask if you want to install the font. Click the install button and you can use it in Pages just like any other font.