Sign in to follow this  
Schu81

The new Jam Action

58 minutes ago, skotothalamos said:

No. They say to choose a ship that is not jammed.

It depends exactly how you parse the rule but it seems to be the case that you resolve the full Jam action before checking for the ISB trigger. That means you Jam a target ship (let's say Poe with a single Focus) and he loses his focus, which then also strips the Jam token. At this point you check for ISB Slicers, note that Poe is no longer Jammed and give him another Jam token.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works based on the wording of the Jam action and Slicers.

Hmm I didn't think of it that way. 

What I was trying to ask earlier, if there are two ships, one has a jam token  .. you action to jam the ship with no token, then ISB slicer to jam the ship that already has a token...

And I know some people aren't worried about 1.0 as much, but there are some store champs coming up under 1.0

Edited by JediRush24

6 hours ago, Jike said:

It depends exactly how you parse the rule but it seems to be the case that you resolve the full Jam action before checking for the ISB trigger. That means you Jam a target ship (let's say Poe with a single Focus) and he loses his focus, which then also strips the Jam token. At this point you check for ISB Slicers, note that Poe is no longer Jammed and give him another Jam token.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works based on the wording of the Jam action and Slicers.

I’m not sure why you think I disagree with this, but yes, that’s how ISB Slicers work.