Sign in to follow this  
Raahk

Storage and "Return to: Dunwich"?

I know this is a far stretch but it has been assumed that further expansions with storage solutions will be coming out. Though they should be much larger since they should accommodate a larger pool of cards. Currently I am running out of space with my storage solution, hence I wonder whether I should invest in a new storage solution or if I should just wait for the next release of a “Return to:”-expansion.

Return to night of the zealot might free just enough space to fit the rest of the forgotten age cycle into my box. But after that I will have to think of something new... Any thoughts?

by the way: how are you storing your PODs and Labyrinths of Lunacy? in the same box or separately? I tried to establish a system where i would store my player cards and the current campaign being played in one box and the rest in another which i can keep on the shelf

I have one of these babies, and it's about 40% full. I use my core set boxes to store supplies (sleeves, custom tokens, etc.). I expect that if they keep coming out with "Return to..." products, too, then my storage needs are satisfied more or less forever.

Also, this is so awesome that people will run into traffic to come get a closer look ?

http://www.oplaser.co.uk/shop/arkham-antique-assembled-p68.html

1333289533_ArkhamAntique.jpg.2b72dbd7a1509f87efe12e30e85d9c99.jpg

9 minutes ago, jjvreed said:

I have one of these babies, and it's about 40% full. I use my core set boxes to store supplies (sleeves, custom tokens, etc.). I expect that if they keep coming out with "Return to..." products, too, then my storage needs are satisfied more or less forever.

Also, this is so awesome that people will run into traffic to come get a closer look ?

http://www.oplaser.co.uk/shop/arkham-antique-assembled-p68.html

1333289533_ArkhamAntique.jpg.2b72dbd7a1509f87efe12e30e85d9c99.jpg

I wish we had the emojis/reactions to communicate:  I love this, I hate you, I am jealous, I hate that I want this and don't really need it as I already have a solution.

FYI I am using the solution Ducris us using.  While not as fancy as the above, its a solid solution and I can reuse it on other games eventually.  The Hobby Lobby case is raw wood, so I sealed mine with a few layers of Dutch oil.

55 minutes ago, Jobu said:

I wish we had the emojis/reactions to communicate:  I love this, I hate you, I am jealous, I hate that I want this and don't really need it as I already have a solution.

Uh, yeah.  What @Jobu said.

Edited by Duciris