Sign in to follow this  
HanScottFirst

13 Activations - Imperial Style!

http://tabletopadmiral.com/legion/empire/p08u1au11uEMp05uEMuEMuEMuEMp05u13uEMuEMuEMp05uEMuEMuEMuEMp05uEMuEMuEMuEMp05uEMuEMuEMuEMp05uEMuEMuEMuEMp11uEMu21uEMuEMuEMp11uEMu21uEMu25uEMp11uEMu21uEMu12uEMp13uEMu28p13uEMu2ap13uEMu28c08

So, once the E-Web and Scout troopers hit the shelves, Imperials can REALLY spam it up:

Commander: Veers - Esteemed Leader, Commanding Presence (x1)

Corps: Stormtrooper, HH-12 (x1)

Stormtrooper (x5)

Spec. Ops.: Scout Troopers, Duck and Cover (x1)

Scout Troopers, Duck and Cover, Environmental Gear (x1)

Scout Troopers, Duck and Cover, Grappling Hooks (x1)

Support: E-Web Team, Overcharge Generator (x1)

E-Web Team, Barrage Generator (x2)

798 Points - 13 Activations!!!

Once we know more about strike teams, you could save points on the scout troopers, spread upgrades around differently, etc. 

I think you need 1 barrage generator, and at least 1 HH-12 just in case you run into a vehicle list. Or maybe don't even worry about vehicle, and just use numbers to your advantage to grab objectives.

Interesting idea. I don't think that 13 activation will ever be necessary lol, but your opponent may spoil themselves at first- "What!?!?? You have how many activations??!!?" LMAO... 

In terms of competitiveness I think dropping 2 sets of stormies and the HH-12 and adding 4 DLTs would be the best bet, leaving you with 11 acts.

10 hours ago, lukecook said:

Interesting idea. I don't think that 13 activation will ever be necessary lol, but your opponent may spoil themselves at first- "What!?!?? You have how many activations??!!?" LMAO... 

In terms of competitiveness I think dropping 2 sets of stormies and the HH-12 and adding 4 DLTs would be the best bet, leaving you with 11 acts.

But then he won't have 13 activations. Cranking it up to 11 is one thing, but cranking it up to 13 is different. Why wouldn't you just make 10 louder? 13 is why.

I was critiquing in terms of competitiveness not strictly for max activations... If you're just looking for max activations then that's easy ;) And if you look at the longevity of the 13 act army, you most likely won't have those 13 acts for very long.

To each his own XP