Fuzzywookie

Let’s all of us design a new campaign expansion. Battle of Jakku.

7 minutes ago, ExplosiveTooka said:

Aces for rogues and wave 5 fighters?

Seems like a good jump off point. If we follow the same model wed need one named ace and a "generic" ace. 

Off to wookiepedia to find who to cram into a lancer. 

Edited by draco193

What the heck does a Starhawk look like?

Challenges for the community:

1. Propose one objective of each of the main types. 

2. Propose one title for each of the following ships: Nebulon-B, Assault Frigate MK-II, Victory-Star-Destroyer, and Gladiator-Star Destroyer.

After a week let's tally what's up and take a vote. Then we'll test the upgrade across some games to see how well it works.

If the community can do this, then we'll move on to aces for wave 5 fighters.

Edited by Norsehound

Special (green)/ Defense Objective:

Planetary Bombardment 10 point victory tokens.

Setup:

Player 2 may place 2 objective tokens within distance 5 of their deployment zone. These tokens may not overlap obstacles.

Deployment:

Player 1 deploys as normal. Player 2 may choose to deploy any amount of his ships within distance 2 of the objective tokens.

End of Round:

If a player has a ship within distance 2 of an objective token, gain a victory token.

Are we discussing campaign rules as well? 

I think either make the map important or scrap it. I propose scrap it.

I also think winning a game should move you towards ultimate victory, but not set you up for easier future victories. So winning a battle gets your team campaign victory points and low to no rebuild points, but losing a battle gets you a bunch of rebuild points. It could even work inversely on your match score maybe. A 10:1 gets you no refit points where a 1:10 gives you the max points. 

Works in progress:

AFMK2 Title: Jedah

Once per activation, after declaring an attack, you may exhaust this card to add the battery armament of one adjacent hull zone to the dice pool. If you do, you may not add additional dice from any other effects or upgrades for the remainder of this activation.

9 pts.

Neb-B Title: Sentinel

During the spend defense tokens step, if a friendly ship is at distance 1-3 of you, it may spend up to one of your defense tokens. 

6 pts. 

Victory: Artemis

When a non-friendly ship finishes a manuever, if it is at distance 4-5 of you, you may perform an attack of 1 red die to the enemy ships nearest hull zone. 

5 pts. 

Gladiator: Twilight

While attacking in round 4 you may add 1 red to die to one attack pool; in round 5 you may add one blue die to one attack pool, in round 6 you may add one black die to one attack pool.

7 pts.

will work on objectives later.

Edited by eliteone

Objectives Assault: Quick Strike

Setup: The second player may deploy ships within distance 1-5 from his table side.

Special Rule: The game ends after 5 rounds.

Objectives Defense: Ice field

Setup: Place obstacles as normal replacing the station with three additional asteroids fields. There cannot be more than 2 copies of each asteroids field. Before deploying ships, players take turns to place 5 objective tokens in the play area, starting with the second player. Each token must be beyond distance 3 of any other objective token or obstacle.

Special Rule: When a ship is defending against a ship, during the Spend Defense Token step, it may remove one objective token or obstacle from the play are to force the attacker to reroll 1 or more dice of your choice.

Objectives Navigation: Gravitational Disruption

Special Rule: Ships cannot spend navigate tokens. When a first player ship spend a navigate dial it may change its speed by one OR increase the yaw value of one joint by one.

Objectives Base Defense: Shield Generators

Setup: Place obstacles as normal replacing two debris fields with two dust fields. Then, the second player choose two obstacles and place an objective token on them.

Special Rule: When a second player ship is defending against a ship, if it is at distance 1 of one obstacle with an objective token on it, the attack is canceled. When a first player ship reveal a command, it may discard a squadron dial or token to choose an obstacle at close range and remove one objective token from it. 

Objectives Special: Replenishment Mission

Setup: The second player place the station in the center of the play area. Then, starting with the seconf player, the players alternate placing the remaining obstacles, adding the two dust fields obstacles, at distance 1-5 of the station.

End of round: Each players sums the command value of his ships at distance 1 of the station. The player with the highest total gains 1 victory token (20).

End of game: The first player's team gains 15 resources points per victory token he gained. The winner's team also gain 40 resource points.

Objectives Campaign: Regrouping Attempt

Setup: Players may deploy ships anywhere on the play area. Ship must be deployed beyond distance 5 of any other ship.

End of game: Each player gain 1 victory token (20) for each friendly ship at distance 1-5 of another friendly ship. 

Nebulon - Resurgence - 3pts

guerrilla_warfare_by_jetfreak_7-d5pwyn1.

While defending against an attack that targets your right or left hull zone, if you spend an evade token, you may suffer up to 1 damage on any other hull zone instead of the targeted one.

Mark - Armour - 5pts

assaultfrigatemarkii_altart_web.jpg

Before a ship activates, you may exhaust this card to move any number of shields from one hull zone to another without exceeding its maximun shield value.

CR90 - Liberator - 10pts

640?cb=20150303062424

When an enemy ship at distance 1-5 activates, you may exhaust this card to perform a maneuver at your current speed.

VSD - Stalwart - 3pts

ad_victoriam_by_jetfreak_7-d5pwztz.png

After your attack step you may exhaust this card to skip your execute maneuver step.

GSD - Blood Ambition - 8pts

star_wars_armada__gladiator_star_destroy

While a friendly ships at distance 1-3 of you is attacking, it may reroll any number of its black dice. 

Edited by ovinomanc3r
Fixing things.

50 minutes ago, FoaS said:

Some erratas due to copy-pasting on Regrouping Attempt (victoy instead of victory) and shield generators (it may discard is written twice). Also victory points for Regrouping Attempt are missing.

Also great page. I am now ashamed for not quoting it on my Episode III. 

Edited by ovinomanc3r

Ohhh, bookmarking this thread.

Can't wait to see if it's one of those collaborative home-brew gaming projects that goes nowhere and eventually fizzles out, or if it'll be one of the 0.0000001% of the collaborative home-brew gaming projects that actually gets finished and offers something of substance to the community.

6 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Some erratas due to copy-pasting on Regrouping Attempt (victoy instead of victory) and shield generators (it may discard is written twice). Also victory points for Regrouping Attempt are missing.

Also great page. I am now ashamed for not quoting it on my Episode III. 

I can't remember, have you for an account on KDY? If you do, I can hand the cards to your account so you can make updates rather than having me change em.

51 minutes ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

Ohhh, bookmarking this thread.

Can't wait to see if it's one of those collaborative home-brew gaming projects that goes nowhere and eventually fizzles out, or if it'll be one of the 0.0000001% of the collaborative home-brew gaming projects that actually gets finished and offers something of substance to the community.

If I can keep on this after commandeering fuzziewookies thread, we'll see!

But it also depends on community involvement. Unlike many other customs out there, I want to see some quality by getting people to test it and try to break the additions. We'll go from there.