HolySorcerer

So we need errata already

20 hours ago, Antipodean Ork said:

I've opened mine (Australia) and yup - have the wonky cards in both Saws and the Reaper box.

So, FFG screwed up, again. Not as bad as the C-Roc (which I additionally can't even use 3months from now, until they in the far future rerelease 2.0 Epic, if at all), but still.

So, no Reaper for me, neither Saw's Renegades.

Sorry, FFG, my money first with a reprint run of these, with the correct cards.

Edited by Managarmr
spelling

1 hour ago, Managarmr said:

So, FFG screwed up, again. Not as bad as the C-Roc (which I additionally can't even use 3months from now, until they in the far future rerelease 2.0 Epic, if at all), but still.

So, no Reaper for me, neither Saw's Renegades.

Sorry, FFG, my money first with a reprint run of these, with the correct cards.

What's up with the Croc?

7 hours ago, viktr said:

The good version is the one they showed in that TC video...

It is the same shown here...

swx74_a5_spread2.jpg

I agree. These were rushed through the approval process in order to go through production early in order to go on a boat in time to arrive now. 

Edited by Ayleron

3 hours ago, Managarmr said:

pPA3Fvi.jpg

C-Roc lacks the blue line deviding the template. It is needed for some of the combat rules (sighting etc) and reinforce. Later FFG retconned by FAQ that the firing arc line has double duty as blue line as well. 

Oh yeah!  I didn’t notice cos in my experience huge ship bases are almost always a blank starfield ?

Isn't this discussion kind of moot?

Play the cards you have in hand. You can't play pre-release cards you saw on a video. Maybe they changed the cards between promotion and release (and FFG is well known for errors in pre-release articles).

Until you have two physical card copies in hand that are different, you don't need errata.

29 minutes ago, Hawkstrike said:

Isn't this discussion kind of moot?

Play the cards you have in hand. You can't play pre-release cards you saw on a video. Maybe they changed the cards between promotion and release (and FFG is well known for errors in pre-release articles).

Until you have two physical card copies in hand that are different, you don't need errata.

You can’t play any of them, 2nd Edition Core Set isn’t out yet.  When it is though there’ll be two lots of cards, so an errata will be needed then.

4 hours ago, Managarmr said:

C-Roc lacks the blue line deviding the template. It is needed for some of the combat rules (sighting etc) and reinforce. Later FFG retconned by FAQ that the firing arc line has double duty as blue line as well. 

...so in other words, there's nothing wrong with the C-ROC, because it's already been addressed.

11 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

It's not just s foils. Arguably, you activating could include your whole move and action.

No, it’s just when you choose a ship to activate. They went over that in a stream somewhere. 

With the current card pool it only affects the sfoil shennanigans. 

20 minutes ago, HolySorcerer said:

No, it’s just when you choose a ship to activate. They went over that in a stream somewhere. 

With the current card pool it only affects the sfoil shennanigans. 

You got a link to that?  Only streams I’ve seen use before you activate.

6 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

If only there was an unopened bag, whose contents were not revealed in the unboxing, that could contain proper versions of these cards.    

I hope so, because it means I have two new models and can throw away the cards.

But we'll see.