HolySorcerer

So we need errata already

The R4 on the right adds "Small Ship" restriction. Can't remember if the new ARC-170 medium base(?) I believe this would be the only ship affected by this.

The ARC-170 1e maneuver dial is already quite green on its 1-2 speeds, except for the speed 2 turns:

latest?cb=20161209212916

Has the 2e dial been spoiled? I wonder if the ARC-170 2e would miss much by not being able to use the R4.

Edited by OoALEJOoO

24 minutes ago, OoALEJOoO said:

The R4 on the right adds "Small Ship" restriction. Can't remember if the new ARC-170 medium base(?) I believe this would be the only ship affected by this.

The ARC-170 1e maneuver dial is already quite green on its 1-2 speeds, except for the speed 2 turns:

latest?cb=20161209212916

Has the 2e dial been spoiled? I wonder if the ARC-170 2e would miss much by not being able to use the R4.

It's not faction restricted, so medium/large scums could also use it

48 minutes ago, OoALEJOoO said:

latest?cb=20161209212916

The jumpmaster would like a word.

22 hours ago, Force Majeure said:

I'm not familiar with the wording of the previously revealed cards vs. what people are going on about. Can someone help clarify please?

Yes, i second this. I have watched most unboxing vids and even the leaked cards, but what exactly are these wording issues? 

Can anyone maybe list up the contradictions and the wording differences?

Edited by ForceM

19 minutes ago, ForceM said:

Yes, i second this. I have watched most unboxing vids and even the leaked cards, but what exactly are these wording issues?

Can anyone maybe list up the contradictions and the wording differences?

R3 Astromech: One version allows you to have two target locks on the same ship/object. The other doesn't.
Advanced Sensors: One version allows you to chain multiple actions (if you can do that) after the pre-maneuver action. The other version doesn't.
R4 Astromech: One version can be equipped on medium and large ships. The other cannot.
Proton Torpedoes: One version adds range modifiers (+1 attack die at range 0-1, +1 defense die at range 3). The other version doesn't.

In general, all the most permissive versions are in the Saw's Renegades/TIE Reaper packs, while the most restrictive ones are in the conversion kits.

Edited by Azrapse

50 minutes ago, Azrapse said:

R3 Astromech: One version allows you to have two target locks on the same ship/object. The other doesn't.
Advanced Sensors: One version allows you to chain multiple actions (if you can do that) after the pre-maneuver action. The other version doesn't.
R4 Astromech: One version can be equipped on medium and large ships. The other cannot.
Proton Torpedoes: One version adds range modifiers (+1 attack die at range 0-1, +1 defense die at range 3). The other version doesn't.

In general, all the most permissive versions are in the Saw's Renegades/TIE Reaper packs, while the most restrictive ones are in the conversion kits.

Saw's: X-Wing 1.9

13 minutes ago, Talonbane Cobra said:

All the cards are in teh conversion kit aren't they so it doesn't really matter if they are wrong in Saws Renegades?

It just makes one less reason to buy it (and obviously, since rebel players already have at least 1 U-wing and 2 T65s....).

10 hours ago, MasterShake2 said:

One of these things is not like the other...

35726196_2109013952715453_67679696120352

I don't know why, but what amuses me most is that even the art is different.

Maybe this is how updating cards will work in the future? Corrections have a closer and closer crop of the original image so you can tell which one is the newer version at a glance? :)

5 hours ago, Talonbane Cobra said:

All the cards are in teh conversion kit aren't they so it doesn't really matter if they are wrong in Saws Renegades?

Well, if i wanted multiple copies of the cards I would like them to have the same info. 

Can someone ask Asmodee customer service for replacement cards and see what happens? 

I was excited to pick up Saw today. Now I feel like the cheeseburger I ordered came without the cheese. ?

9 hours ago, HolySorcerer said:

The jumpmaster would like a word.

The 1e Jumpmaster cannot longer equip a Salvaged Astromech since the 2017 FAQ, and that was a Salvaged Astromech.

Not sure about 2e though. For that to happen the Jumpmaster would need a slot, which I understand will only be known once the App becomes available, and Scum would need access to regular non-salvaged Astromechs.

14 minutes ago, OoALEJOoO said:

The 1e Jumpmaster cannot longer equip a Salvaged Astromech since the 2017 FAQ, and that was a Salvaged Astromech.

Not sure about 2e though. For that to happen the Jumpmaster would need a slot, which I understand will only be known once the App becomes available, and Scum would need access to regular non-salvaged Astromechs.

Both things are confirmed for 2.0. The Punishing One title removes a crew slot and adds an astromech slot. 

1 hour ago, NotBatman said:

I don't know why, but what amuses me most is that even the art is different.

Maybe this is how updating cards will work in the future? Corrections have a closer and closer crop of the original image so you can tell which one is the newer version at a glance? :)

Zoom and Enhance

15 minutes ago, OoALEJOoO said:

Scum would need access to regular non-salvaged Astromechs.

There isn't a distinction between Astromechs and Salvaged Astromechs anymore, they're just all in a single Astromech slot.  I suspect we'll see some Scum Only ones though. :) 

The release article today (and the links in it to the Wave 14/2.0 spoiler articles) helps muddy the waters. The images of cards from Saw's Renegades (despite going up in the earlier article) are the newer versions. They don't match the gallery posted on this thread: Advanced Sensors is the more restrictive version,  the ship tokens feature solid line rear arc markers not dashed line, and the faction limited upgrades have text faction names rather than icons. The TIE Reaper images (from the later uploaded article) feature the dashed arc lines and the icon-based faction restrictions on upgrades.

Perhaps the gallery from the start of this thread is of an old prototype batch?

1 hour ago, rawbean said:

The release article today (and the links in it to the Wave 14/2.0 spoiler articles) helps muddy the waters. The images of cards from Saw's Renegades (despite going up in the earlier article) are the newer versions. They don't match the gallery posted on this thread: Advanced Sensors is the more restrictive version,  the ship tokens feature solid line rear arc markers not dashed line, and the faction limited upgrades have text faction names rather than icons. The TIE Reaper images (from the later uploaded article) feature the dashed arc lines and the icon-based faction restrictions on upgrades.

Perhaps the gallery from the start of this thread is of an old prototype batch?

That is what I thought as well. Will be picking mine up today and will see I guess.