FlyingAnchors

This bickering is pointless....

7 hours ago, SOTL said:

Agreed.  But I think we're still at the stage where everyone is post-coital from the 2.0 announcement and envisioning it as their personal utopia.  Most of those people will be wrong and will wind up being forced to play Luke and Vader instead.

TIE Defender > Vader

Vader might be more flashy with all his shenanigans, but he'll be no match against the pure brutal efficiency of the Defender platform.

Unless there will be some specific meta reasons to play Vader, I'll take the TIE/d over him every time.

Thinking about it now, it's probably TIE Defender > any 2.0 ship..

Of course Defenders will also be very expensive, but I expect that fully loaded Vader will be even more so..

7 hours ago, player44455 said:

TIE Defender > Vader

Vader might be more flashy with all his shenanigans, but he'll be no match against the pure brutal efficiency of the Defender platform.

Unless there will be some specific meta reasons to play Vader, I'll take the TIE/d over him every time.

It’s an easy fix.  Put Vader in the Defender.  It was good enough over 20 years ago to be the climax of the original TIE Fighter game, so its good enough for plastic space ship shoot-em-up

1 hour ago, GrimmyV said:

It’s an easy fix.  Put Vader in the Defender.  It was good enough over 20 years ago to be the climax of the original TIE Fighter game, so its good enough for plastic space ship shoot-em-up

OMG the dream. Although, I have a feeling he prefers his inferior fighter, technological terror and all.