Sign in to follow this  
Willange

Larger upgrade cards

I just picked up the new Uthuk expansions today, and the upgrade cards are now full-sized cards just like unit, scenario, terrain and deployment cards.  

Has there been any official word on if this change is intended?  I personally don't mind it a ton, but it is a bit harder to fit my upgrades in the tight-space known as my dining room table.  Plus, you can't easily fit 2-3 upgrades vertically beneath a horizontal unit card anymore.  It's nice to have more room for text though, so I'm really just more curious if any of you have heard about the intention here.  I haven't been on the forums much lately, and I'm wondering if I just missed something.

Happy Runewars!

I wonder if they switched printers completely, and didn't have easy access to the smaller card production -- or wanted to shift away from it completely.  Smaller box, different plastic, bigger cards -- this would all explain a big delay :)

3 hours ago, taylorcowbell said:

Im just hoping theres some way to get the old upgrade cards in the new format, its going to really bug me having large and small cards on the table haha

Also storage.  It's mildly disruptive to my storage which is annoying.