vitasmortis

Finally finished my iOS Army List Builder app!

20 minutes ago, vitasmortis said:

Hey all! Sorry for the delayed replies. I've just fixed the issues with the Rebel Commandos Strike Team and the Deathtroopers upgrades. I've also added a bunch of missing stuff from the previewed expansions, but I still have more to add in the next few days. You should see a data update the next time you open the app. 

I'm also working away on a software update that will finally add sorting and filtering of your lists - AND I've added a feature that lets you set your default faction when creating a new list (straight-up I just set it to Empire by default because I'm an all-in IMP player). Expect that update within the week!

I am eventually going to get to iCloud syncing across devices, that's coming up along with iPad support (eventually).

Finally, I heard that the other Android app is no longer supported, so I'm going to start development on an Android version for this and my Armada app. I dont know how long it will take me, but it's going to happen! 

Thank you, love this app!

I like both the Legion and the Armada apps, thanks for doing them. When thing I caught is the MPL-57 Barrage Trooper can't be added to the Flett Troopers with show only cards in collections when building lists. It might be because the Fleet troopers model is referred to as a MPL-57 Ion Trooper. The recent improvements to both apps have been really helpful.

On 5/12/2019 at 9:05 PM, Qualitypunk said:

I like both the Legion and the Armada apps, thanks for doing them. When thing I caught is the MPL-57 Barrage Trooper can't be added to the Flett Troopers with show only cards in collections when building lists. It might be because the Fleet troopers model is referred to as a MPL-57 Ion Trooper. The recent improvements to both apps have been really helpful.

Thanks for the heads up! You were correct about the app including the Ion Trooper model instead of the Barrage Trooper model. It's fixed now on the server so it should update the next time you open the app :)