Sign in to follow this  
MRCWING

New map

this one has been used for almost 2 months now.

I was hoping we'd get 2 from HotE before diving into the Lothal box to make sure we don't get stuck with one of these maps for too long

Edited by buckero0

I -strongly- suspect this was the announcement that was supposed to go out earlier this week, and the Lothal map announcement was a mistake.  (Mostly because I'm pretty sure this is the first time FFG has -ever- revealed the new tournament map so far in advance of its actual rotation. ; )

I'd agree with you, except the Lothal post is still up a week later - usually they take mistakes down or correct them within a day or two.

If it was a mistake, I think they're running with it, otherwise it's a very odd move to put a new map that no one has seen or played into rotation - is that the plan maybe?

I doubt the Uscru was intended for earlier this week because they do Now Available articles on Thursdays. But it’s super weird that the other one came before this one (and that it’s taken two months to get Uscru out). 

-ryanjamal