Sign in to follow this  
Bhelliom

Release day!

Hmm in other words someone broke the prerelease policy .... sigh.

I shouldn't be a boo-bird but umm ya know, we're all excited to see this stuff, but there shouldn't be a problem waiting till release day.

Edited by tgall

46 minutes ago, tgall said:

Won't pick mine up until about 4 or 5 pm local time. (IE about 5 hours from now .... )  Nearly immediately afterwards will be playing game or two ?

I'll be getting mine a bit after you, and trying to figure out a list or two while building the figures.

1 hour ago, Parakitor said:

So how about the new size for those upgrade cards? @tgall just sent me some photos, and it looks like all the upgrade cards are now the same size as unit cards, instead of the mini cards they used to be.

That would make me happy to have them switch to larger upgrade cards. The mini size always ends up awkward to store. 

1 hour ago, Glucose98 said:

It seems odd to increase the card size now.  We’re going to have a mix?

Can someone post pics of the new cards so I can see it?  Don't have any (not an Uthuk player)...

1 hour ago, darkjawa103 said:

Any idea if the card size was a mess up or are upgrades going to be full sized going forward?

It looks to me like the last couple previews have had large cards in them.

4 hours ago, Jukey said:

I’m guessing it’s for the increasing wordiness of upgrade cards. Now we won’t have to squint at tiny fine print.

Nah, we're just going to get longer stretches of fine print to squint at.

Probably cheaper to manufacture since its a standard size (easier to find people who can do it)  Just having more space for text is useful too.  So they must have switched printers on us during this 7 month delay -- new boxes, new sized cards -- different plastic?

45 minutes ago, Panzerninja said:

I am surprised that no one has posted this beautiful card 

zGPmtF1.png

Oh don’t you worry, I’ll be running my new 2x1 Dr. Zoidbergs. I don’t think it is an auto-include, but I need to test it before I render judgement.

Alternatively: The new 2x1 Crablante looks like it could actually hurt Saitama.