1 hour ago, Nheko said:

Getting mine through CoolstuffInc.

Super hyped by this book. I haven’t been this excited since probably the release of Force and Destiny... I think I lost track of the character concepts I want to play. Ahh the possibilities... ?

I do not think I can truly judge all the possibilities of what I want to run first until I see all the new options my players will have. Heh. Super excited as well.

Your pre-order is now being processed and will be shipping soon. You will receive tracking information when the order leaves our warehouse. Your order number is ******. Please reference this number in any communications regarding your order.

Just got the email a few minutes ago.

7 hours ago, Ebil Piwat said:

My FLGS just posted available tomorrow. Core book, Dice, and GM kit. The Emerald Empire book however, was not listed as being available.

FFG posted somewhere that EE would be published later.  For some reason I want to say November.  I don't know why.

FFG has just changed the status to released, but there still are not Character Sheets or the 20Q worksheet promised in the book.  I don't think would be much of an issue if either of these were included in the book.  Anyone know of the usual lag time on downloadables for FFG?

12 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

My FLGS won't have anything L5R related that's due out today until Tuesday!  Something about a distributor's warehouse, and they don't deliver on Mondays. ?

Sorry to hear that! ?

54 minutes ago, Nreetzfc said:

FFG has just changed the status to released, but there still are not Character Sheets or the 20Q worksheet promised in the book.  I don't think would be much of an issue if either of these were included in the book.  Anyone know of the usual lag time on downloadables for FFG?

It will most likely be released on their website after they make their official announcement article in the afternoon.

19 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

My FLGS won't have anything L5R related that's due out today until Tuesday!  Something about a distributor's warehouse, and they don't deliver on Mondays. ?

Yea the closest store near me won't be getting product until Friday because the holiday on Monday pushed everything back a day for them. So I have to go a little further out to get the book later today.

Soooo... hype is killing me. My order should leave the states today but It will take a couple of weeks to get here in Europe. Hope you guys start commenting on what has changed from beta!  ?

1 hour ago, Kyasanur said:

Character sheet (posted yesterday): https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/fb/48/fb48f5e1-e975-478e-9735-d15c07a31d35/l5r02_charactersheet.pdf

20 Questions: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/5c/b2/5cb27d0f-dec9-451c-85c1-d917f4e9baed/the_game_of_twenty_questions.pdf

Mantis Clan: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/0a/47/0a47cdac-9343-4626-8d2b-1dedb27ebafe/mantis_clan_dlc.pdf

Campaign tracking sheet: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/78/75/7875d402-bd1a-451e-b7df-0235feaa0abe/l5r02_campaigntrackingsheet.pdf

Edited by Hida Jitenno