1 hour ago, AK_Aramis said:

Soon. That's about as accurate as it gets for FFG.

If we go by their standard, which is sometimes off, we can expect it to move to shipping in another 2 to 4 weeks (Between Oct 4th and 18). So, with luck, late Oct. Less luck, maybe November.
Just guessing, of course.

On 9/21/2018 at 10:59 AM, KveldUlfr said:

If we go by their standard, which is sometimes off, we can expect it to move to shipping in another 2 to 4 weeks (Between Oct 4th and 18). So, with luck, late Oct. Less luck, maybe November.
Just guessing, of course.

Actually, according to the guys at my FLGS, they were expecting it to ship this week... and they carry a lot of ffg product,

Day 63

My dearest Sarah,

Jim next to me keeps flapping his pages at me.  I swear if he does it again, I will break his spine.  See if anyone will want him then.  He will end up in the bargain bin with the other ding and dents.  This interminable boat ride continues to wear at my soul, the bobbing of the ship keeps making us all shift around, and  the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of seeing you again my dear sweet Sarah, how glossy your pages are, the smell of your binding glue.  Oh how I miss you, but we will soon be reunited.

With Love,

Edmund

16 minutes ago, Mirith said:

Day 63

My dearest Sarah,

Jim next to me keeps flapping his pages at me.  I swear if he does it again, I will break his spine.  See if anyone will want him then.  He will end up in the bargain bin with the other ding and dents.  This interminable boat ride continues to wear at my soul, the bobbing of the ship keeps making us all shift around, and  the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of seeing you again my dear sweet Sarah, how glossy your pages are, the smell of your binding glue.  Oh how I miss you, but we will soon be reunited.

With Love,

Edmund

This was definitely a laugh I needed. Thank you for this.

9 hours ago, KveldUlfr said:

That would be amazing, and would make me so happy.

The thing is, the "on the boat" at the start of this week shows it's essentially behind their median, and it's a long right tail distribution, and very short left. (If that makes sense to you, thank a math teacher - whether or not they were employed as such.)

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, Hida Jitenno said:

So, a little odd, but the products were updated today.

They are still on the boat, but the "Latest Update" shows as today.

Does this mean anything? Probably not, but it caught my eye.

They might have a report that tells them when items on the list get stale. They may validate that the stale items are still in the correct state and reset the date. This would remove the items from the report. They do have quite a lot of stuff on that list and it would be hard to manage by just looking at each one every time. This is just speculation.

3 minutes ago, Hida Jitenno said:

By the Mighty Kami!

$20 shipping is a little harsh, but I have no FLGS within about 60+ miles, so... *cries while clicking 'Place Order'*

Didn't try searching any online shops like Miniature Market or CoolStuffInc?

1 hour ago, JasonMFlow said:

I went ahead and ordered from FFG a few months ago for this, mainly because when I've preordered something directly from them in the past it arrives on the Wednesday before it releases in stores. ?

I heard similar, which is why I shelled out for the extra S&H through them.

Just now, AK_Aramis said:

The upcoming product page says, "shipping now" and update of the 26th. It's possible that it may hit shelves in september...

People have confirmed with stores that it is Oct 11 (at least as far as they can confirm).