Ringskipper

Favorite heroes/monsters/lieutenants you want to see in HoT?

There are tons of heroes, monsters, villains, and the like in the games set in Terrinoth; who or what would you like to see in this game?

My personal hopes...

HEROES: Andira Runehand, Zyla, Rendiel, Shiver, Tatianna, Seer Kel

MONSTERS: Medusae, Nagas, Crow Hags, Manticores, Chaos Beasts, Shades

VILLAINS: Ariad, The Farrows, Zarihell, Soriss, Vorakesh

I also really want to see some focus on other continents like Zanaga.

I'm going to be honest, I am not familiar with the heros and such, I just really loved the game mechanics of the original and was waiting for FFG to get around to rebranding and re-releasing. 

Some kind of Catfolk and/or Gnome Heros would be nice though from what I have learned from a quick glance through the Genesys source book. 

Just now, Caimheul1313 said:

I'm going to be honest, I am not familiar with the heros and such, I just really loved the game mechanics of the original and was waiting for FFG to get around to rebranding and re-releasing. 

Some kind of Catfolk and/or Gnome Heros would be nice though from what I have learned from a quick glance through the Genesys source book. 

Lyssa's a catfolk, and she's been shown in the shots for the game. ?

I'm with Xelto - I'm looking forward to campaigns against the Uthuk Y'llan and Waiqar's undead forces. 

I amso would like to see some spiders. I'm not sure about Queen Ariad, though. I would be thrilled with her as the main villain for one adventure, but I haven't played Descent or Runebound. For those who have, it may seem too redundant.

Just give me Trenloe!

Also, hate to be that guy but Lyssa is only a Half-Catfolk isnt she? Have there actually been any full Catfolk heroes in any Terrinoth games thus far?

15 hours ago, Zaaik said:

Just give me Trenloe!

Also, hate to be that guy but Lyssa is only a Half-Catfolk isnt she? Have there actually been any full Catfolk heroes in any Terrinoth games thus far?

Maliki the Claw, a singhara.

As for me, hero-wise I'd love me some Jonas the Kind but really ain't too hung up on anyone. More importantly, especially considering who I'd be playing with, I want gender parity in every box. "Lieutenant/Nemesis"-wise, however, I have clear favorites in the Farrows, Belthir, Splig and Ariad. We're already getting one, more would be totally rad? And as for campaigns: Uthuk, Waiqar, Aymhelin, Dunwarr, Molten Heath, White Death, Zanaga, Al-Kalim.