Sign in to follow this  
WuumHammer

GM Tookit in stores NOW!!

Dont know if its everywhere but I just ordered the GM Toolkit from TheWarStore.com who has it in stock!

Noble Knight Games (nobleknight.com) also have it listed as in stock.

Go boys and girls GO!!!!

Went to my FLGS last night and picked it up! I was quite surprised by their stock of WFRP3 products. When I was there about a month ago they only had 1 core set, 1 adventurer's toolkit, and 2 packs of dice just sitting up near the register far away from the other roleplaying games. Now they have a complete shelf of WFRP3 products (including a hefty stock of the GM Toolkit!), complete with a large Warhammer banner and everything. I'm thinking that may indicate good sales from the product in this area.

But yes, I have it finally!

Wow.  None of the (relatively few) stores in my area carry any WFRP product (though a couple have Rogue Trader).  I got one to special order me the Dice Pack, but I had to fall back on Amazon for the Core Set and Adventurer's Toolkit (though the 35% discount on the Core Set was certainly worth it ;) ).  I'd just order the GM Toolkit from them... but it's still listed as a pre-order, and no discount (yet), so I may have to put myself on pause for another week or two and see how things settle out locally ;)

MSpookshow said:

Went to my FLGS last night and picked it up! I was quite surprised by their stock of WFRP3 products. When I was there about a month ago they only had 1 core set, 1 adventurer's toolkit, and 2 packs of dice just sitting up near the register far away from the other roleplaying games. Now they have a complete shelf of WFRP3 products (including a hefty stock of the GM Toolkit!), complete with a large Warhammer banner and everything. I'm thinking that may indicate good sales from the product in this area.

But yes, I have it finally!

I just ordered it from the Warstore.

How about a little preview to wet our appetites? :)

my copy should be arriving Monday. I ordered through coolstuffinc.

I got the 3 day (through UPS), so, should have had it tomorrow, but since UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays, it will take 5 days. Oh how I hate UPS.