Sign in to follow this  
BrobaFett

So Cal Store Champ Schedule

Store Champs season is coming up. This is BY FAR my favorite tournament series. It's competitive enough you know you will meet a good field at each one, but casual enough the fleets are often off meta, zany, and fun to play with and against.

That said, I'm trying to put all our store champs dates here so we can each make as many as we can. If you know a date I don't have here post it and I'll add it.

June:

30th- The Realm, Brea (listed as Shuffle and Cut, their sister store, but the tournament is currently being held at The Realm)

July:

14th- Gameology, Montclair

21st- Emerald Knight Comics, Burbank

August:

4th- Comic Quest, Lake Forest (I'll definitely be at this one, no big deal, get breakfast with me before hand though!)

11th- Pair-A-Dice Games, Vista (I'll probably be at this one too)

Edited by BrobaFett

This weekend we have the first store champs coming up!

If you are a fan of Thrawn, then don't miss the Realm Store Champs as they have added a bunch of signed Timothy Zahn Armada items to the prize pool. You want a Chimera signed by the guy who created Thrawn? It could be yours!

I had planned to be there, but unfortunatly instead will be attending the funeral of a dear friend. Destroy some ships for me, and best of luck to any who participate.