Sign in to follow this  
NoZone

Boba Fett and Beckett

This may be revealed as untrue once we see a clearer breakdown of the setup phase but it looks like having Beckett and Boba crew would allow you to wait for all ships to be placed, move a rock, and then place your final ship on it. 

Having that on a team with Moralo would make for some interesting setup choices.

My question on the Boba Beckett build is if it works with both on the same ship. I am assuming no, for Boba’s ship is ‘in Reserve’, and as such is not yet in play, thus Tobias has to be on the board in another sip to work.

As for Tobbie, I’m expecting him to be fairly cheap.

You can also use it to set up a good lane of damage for your seismic charges to control.  As you essentially place 4 of the 6 asteroids you can put them in a central cluster 2 distance from each other to make for a pretty aggressive overlapping field of destruction.

Going to be so much of this going on:

2 minutes ago, GILLIES291 said:

You can also use it to set up a good lane of damage for your seismic charges to control.  As you essentially place 4 of the 6 asteroids you can put them in a central cluster 2 distance from each other to make for a pretty aggressive overlapping field of destruction.

We need to upgrade the hyperdrive and the stereophonic sound system, so we can outrun the space cops, and make them eat bass. 

17 minutes ago, GILLIES291 said:

This series is so good, man.

Also, funny thing. Guess who voices Han in the OT stuff? Anthony sodding Ingruber.

9 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

This series is so good, man.

Also, funny thing. Guess who voices Han in the OT stuff? Anthony sodding Ingruber.

Series -was- good. As they focussed more and more on bad techno music videos less on humour it went south.

Ep 1 2 and 3 were a riot though.

36 minutes ago, Dabirdisdaword said:

Series -was- good. As they focussed more and more on bad techno music videos less on humour it went south.

Ep 1 2 and 3 were a riot though.

I think their Episode V one was the worst.

The series has suffered from an odd problem... The OT were much more enjoyable than the prequels, the jokes didn't fly as well.

However, the sequel trilogy will make up for that I believe :D

But really, nothing beats Anakin and Obi-Wan-s duel in the series. Both musically, and the dialogue is just awesome.

Honorable mentions for "In the zone", which is just lovely :D

27 minutes ago, Commander Kaine said:

Place Boba on the rock, then use Beckett to move the rock with Boba on it? :D

Probably more like:

*Places Boba on rock*
"This rock is now Boba..."
*Moves rock*
"...and also over here now"

35 minutes ago, Commander Kaine said:

The series has suffered from an odd problem... The OT were much more enjoyable than the prequels, the jokes didn't fly as well.

However, the sequel trilogy will make up for that I believe :D

But really, nothing beats Anakin and Obi-Wan-s duel in the series. Both musically, and the dialogue is just awesome.

Honorable mentions for "In the zone", which is just lovely :D

No the single best musical and comedic moment was the bass wars between jango and obi wan Steve Ben Larry Kenobi. 

After this is done let's go get some ice cream.

39 minutes ago, Commander Kaine said:

I can't stand the "floating on CGI droids, acting at the tennis ball opposite me" feel of that fight.

5 hours ago, GILLIES291 said:

Slippery Mining Operation:

Emon Azzameen in Andrasta w/ Boba crew, some seismic charges, other upgrades.

Moralo Eval w/ Tobi, other upgrades and crew.

As a fan of the Firespray / YV combo I'd give it a try.